Preview Round 19 v Fremantle Marvel Stadium Friday July 22 7.50 - Make Or Break Part 1

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
what a terrible season. even if we completely tank from here our draft pick won't even be that high. we have no chance of winning it all from here. and we are losing game after game by small margins. and we lost to the bottom team. and dusty seems like he's checked out. dumb footy, richmond killing richmond. i feel like i've gone back to 2012. it's also been a tease because at times we have looked a million bucks and even looked good for top 4. to drop off again is brutal.

sorry to be so negative

one silver lining if we lose tonight is i am hoping freo win the flag

can't wait to watch bolton tonight. he is a big reason i keep watching. absolute freak. i've always loved small, nimble and clever players and he has already become one of my all time favourites to watch.

Last edited:

I’m looking forward to seeing Riewoldt fighting for his career by attempting to jump on everyone’s shoulders and showing everyone he’s not finished

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
How many free kicks will he give away tonight? More or less than the amount of times he kicks the ball off the ground because he can't bend over to pick it up?

I’m calling the ultimate sliding doors tonight.

A: We pull our crap together tonight and then Bradbury our way into the Top 4 on an unthinkable 14 wins, with Lions, Freo and Pies all collapsing for a collective 6 wins from 15 games.

B: We lose badly tonight and proceed to win only one more game for the year against the Hawks.

If I had to put my money on one, I’d be going with B

A: We pull our crap together tonight and then Bradbury our way into the Top 4 on an unthinkable 14 wins, with Lions, Freo and Pies all collapsing for a collective 6 wins from 15 games.

B: We lose badly tonight and proceed to win only one more game for the year against the Hawks.

With you mate, don't win tonight and we won't win another game this year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

C: We lose every game and the AFL folds and we all get heavily into kite surfing.

That would make a nice change.

After last week I'm #eco.

Watching this game with no stress.

I try and be #eco but it only is a temporary state of mind

too involved…too caught up…because I know we should win games that we easily drop…bloody frustrating

I’m feeling good…this game…29 point win…Cumbers 4 snags

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back