Round 19 VC/C

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dusty into Titch as i reckon Dusty is ready to fully shine now on the big stage.

Danger is also a strong VC option but the foot may go off the pedal early when the Cats are up by 10+ goals at halftime and players are managed and this is the sort of game where a Menegola and Hawkins both go 150+.

+2

i thinking about taking Dangers 117, Gawn record against Crows is shouse and Mitchell will get tagged by Banfield.
What you's doing?

I am leaning towards cripps at the moment, he has been "tagged" and still scored very well in the past.
But will he beat 117? Dicey.

There is no point tagging mitchell imo, there are more damaging players to tag. He will still get 25-30 touches with a tag.

I am leaning towards cripps at the moment, he has been "tagged" and still scored very well in the past.
But will he beat 117? Dicey.

There is no point tagging mitchell imo, there are more damaging players to tag. He will still get 25-30 touches with a tag.
I'll probably take Danger, i cant drop out of top 4 so doesn't really matter for me.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Didn’t take Grundy or Cripps, put the vc on cogs for some reason. Now I have to choose between Mitchell and Gaff. Went Gaff last week, do I risk it again this week?

Mitchell or Macrae (not taking Dangerfield's 117).

Me: Macrae, Neale, Walters
Opponent: Gaff, Gray, Westhoff, 68 points

Both currently have the (C) on Mitchell. It's a matter of whether to back my three uniques in to make up the 68 point deficit, or roll the dice and throw the (C) on Macrae.

Mitchell or Macrae (not taking Dangerfield's 117).

Me: Macrae, Neale, Walters
Opponent: Gaff, Gray, Westhoff, 68 points

Both currently have the (C) on Mitchell. It's a matter of whether to back my three uniques in to make up the 68 point deficit, or roll the dice and throw the (C) on Macrae.

Roll the dice,
If it comes up odd go Macrae
It twas meant to be

It ended up being a game-time decision. I crunched a few more numbers, researched mid scores vs Freo/Banfield and ended up ignoring you 2 to get an extra 20 odd points. Probably not worth the risk, but Titch's scores over 125 this season are amazing. From memory, this is 11 out of 18. If Ceglar was even a half-decent tap ruckman (spoiler: he's not), Titch would have gone 170+.

150 is starting to be a Meh (C) score this season ?

That's not as silly a comment as it sounds. And I've noticed that a few of the huge scores this season have been MIDs vs the Suns. Looks up who they play next week... Hmmm, bacon!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back