Captains Round 19 VC/Captain

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
soooooooooooo..........who else doesn't have Manbun? :$

Last night I had a dream that I didn't have Grundy in my SC team so I used my last 2 trades to bring him in. He then scored 217 as my VC. Don't know why I would dream that since I've had him in my team since Rd1 but 217x2 * yeah!

VC Grundy
C Gawn.

So creative. Most likely won't ever need to think about my C again with Grundy playing mostly Friday nights and Saturday arvo games.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Tried the POD thing with Cripps/Danger. Big mistake.

Grundy/Gawn all the way.

Lock thread.
Grundy C, Gawn VC.

That's how it will stay for the rest of the season now as I'm logging out of sc and not going to bother checking it till next year...
Grundy into Gawn.

Having said that, Chol will tear Grundy a new one :moustache:
The odds are, you can't fail if you go:

(VC) Grundy
(C) Gawn
You just gotta stick with the ruckman now yeah?! Their scores have been off the charts and seem to be much more consistent than their midfield counterfarts.

Grundy vc
Gawn c
Grundy into Gawn
VC Grundy
C Gawn.

So creative. Most likely won't ever need to think about my C again with Grundy playing mostly Friday nights and Saturday arvo games.

giphy.gif

Last time I passed on my VC and took Gawn C he rolled his ankle and failed hard.

Time to back him in again and hope the same s**t doesn't happen...

VC Grundy was a bust. Not overly confident with C Gawn either.

C options:
Neale vs Hawks.
Cripps vs Crows.
Macrae/Dunkley vs Freo.
Gawn vs Saints.

Might just stick with Gawn. Reckon Cripps will go large though.
I'm pretty tempted to capt crippa, but he played injured last week - so gonna stick with Gawn

Gawn's probably the safest bet but I don't like picking a captain that's playing St Kilda, he scored 126 last time he played us but Marshall has improved since then.

Other options are Dunkley and Macrae who are projected to score around the same as Gawn, don't trust Cripps after he let me down as my VC last week and Neale's susceptible to a tag.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back