Captains Round 19 VC/Captain

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kinda cooked for loop options this week.
Sharp useless as starts half way through Walsh's game.
Too risky to loop in the mids with a potential Jelly late out.
Reeves was
I could use CCJ as my loop and just not put the E on FinMacrae, just have to wait until final teams tonight.

Not sure who I'd put the C on if Walsh can't get it done.
I have the same issue, with Murphy, Bianco, and Dow all in the first two games. Might have to take a risk and leave the E off Murphy and loop in defense.

Looking through Macrae’s scores, not sure why I don’t use him every week. Super consistent. I’d take 120 hassle free each week in a heart beat.
Whenever I captain him he scores 105, when I don't 135. So I stopped captaining him.

Am I f**king stupid for considering this?

View attachment 1184400
Is he your only option? Does he have the ceiling to justify the VC? Grundy was down last week, but surely he's a better bet (if you have him).

Pies will probably get thumped tonight, how will he go in a loss? Likely to dig in and run hard the whole game? Or squirt out a 60 while wandering around looking sad?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not many loophole options.
Going Walsh VC, but if I take it, it will mean losing Brambles as cover for Jelly, as I’ll have to put Newcome on the field as C and bench a mid as E. Can’t even put another E on a mid, as they all will be locked by then.
The SC Gods just love these scenarios…..

Was (v/c)ing Steele but it seems that Hutchings will tag him. Think Touk (vc) and either Bont or Titch (c). I know Schoenpig did a second half job on Parish but Jaeger probably draws the tag. Hoping the Crows score 16 goals in a row this time and Hawks lose, but honorably.

North midfield getting a lot of disrespect in this thread. They've matched up very well against Carlton over the last few years. Cunners and Jed are back this week too.
Walsh absolutely smashed them last year and has another 12 months of development under his belt, its not hard to see why people expect him to score well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back