Round 19 - Venting & Discussion "Cripps Strikes Back"

Remove this Banner Ad

My score plummeting with Kelly, Danger, Lloyd & Merrett in play, not sure why, who has everyone in the top 1,000 got outside of those in the last 2 games?
Mines dropping with those 4 as well, it would be Duncan, Stewart and maybe luke Parker, Heeney and Zak Jones.

22 points, what was that about narrow minded...

I only planned on having a little dig, but since you have gone all Warnie on me, I have to ask how?

To make that trade and still have 184k you would have had 310k to start with.

And to suggest you only lost out on 22 points Is extremely narrow minded.

Whitfield 95, Sidebottom 92 and Sicily 72 (Bewley) +$184k
Vs
Whitfield 95, Bont 128 and Worpel 106 (McLean) +$380k

And that's all without mentioning Zac Jones...
Why dig? It's a vent thread I'm already at my worst 😭 and by setting a limit on last week to acquire Duncan this week up from Bewley and moving Whitfield back to defence. Like I said different team with different motifs. I kept Jones because I rated his uniqueness and scoring ability as a defender.

I'm drunk and sensitive rn. Apologies for going Warnedawg.

I had duncan/stewart and merrett against dylan clarke + 25pts.

It took 30minutes of football to get that...

.... what a shocker of a sunday.

Why dig? It's a vent thread I'm already at my worst 😭 and by setting a limit on last week to acquire Duncan this week up from Bewley and moving Whitfield back to defence. Like I said different team with different motifs. I kept Jones because I rated his uniqueness and scoring ability as a defender.

I'm drunk and sensitive rn. Apologies for going Warnedawg.

Sorry mate, im frustrated at losing 4th place at the final leg. I'm just glad you got the warndawg reference 🧟‍♂️

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back