Unofficial Preview Round 19 vs Bulldogs (Ballarat)

Remove this Banner Ad

Honestly it's a Winter game, the players aren't China dolls and at least us spectators can rug up with a coat, scarf, gloves and beenie. Plus we get the added benefit of being able to neck down some warm food. Ballarat's no worse than Kardinia Park on a cold and blustery Geelong winters day. Should we schedule all of Geelong's home games in the first nine weeks of the season? Also, there is Hobart which is famous for being frigid in the middle of summer during the cricket. But North Melbourne have turned that to their advantage.
OK

We win and we go 4th.

We win and we do a bit better than double Doggies score we go 3rd.

High expectations usually mean a Hinkley lead choke. We do it tomorrow then we are ****ed for the rest of the period we employ Hinkley.

I see that Sam Gray is one of the travelling emergencies. Seems a poor choice to me. Not just for selections sake but that he should be getting a game in the SANFL where he can hopefully regain some kind of form.
Are you sure? Or is the hobbit just watching to be with his mates...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Rain with a 3 degree minimum. There is no maximum.

Only been to Ballarat once. Had a horse racing in the last at the trots one night. Never been so cold in my life. No hurry to go back.

We win and we go 4th.

We win and we do a bit better than double Doggies score we go 3rd.

High expectations usually mean a Hinkley lead choke. We do it tomorrow then we are ****** for the rest of the period we employ Hinkley.

It's important to not only win but win well. I noticed the skills of Melbourne last night, GWS are warming up and Geelong look good, teams who want to fire up and get ready for September are making their charge, the time is now, if we don't dominate the WB today it leaves us open for next week IMO, we can beat the Crows at home like Melbourne did, but it will take 4 quarters of hard work, if we end up getting on top of them next week the mentality the season is over will kick in.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back