FB: C.Wood, T.Wood, L.Wood
HB: T.Selwood, F.Kirkwood, R.Harwood
C: A.Bench, D.Beams, C.Beams
HF: A.Chipp, D.Chipp, A.Knott
FF: M.Eaves, R.Walls, D.Wall
FOLL: E.Hipwood, B.Padley, W.Mills
INT: B.Staker, K.Stackpole, M.Ashcroft, R.Warfe
What about Ash McGrath?

Closes selection, which I'm an advocate for, suggests to me if we do indeed intend to delist one of Freeman or Close at the end of the season then Freeman is squarely in the frame.

Oh and what's with all the Cutler hate, this is just his 3rd season yeah? He's 22 played only 45 games is 190cm and has a mature body at 95kg. Personally I think he's coming along nicely.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

What about Ash McGrath?
Yes. I didn't name Emergencies. I'll edit the original post now. C.Beams has been named as an Emergency. Replaced in the side by Terry Board.

Last edited:
Closes selection, which I'm an advocate for, suggests to me if we do indeed intend to delist one of Freeman or Close at the end of the season then Freeman is squarely in the frame.

Oh and what's with all the Cutler hate, this is just his 3rd season yeah? He's 22 played only 45 games is 190cm and has a mature body at 95kg. Personally I think he's coming along nicely.

Fourth and there's not hate. Just suggestions that he's really struggling given he couldn't make the square even with 3 being rested.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Huge for sam. Such a good bloke and a privilege to have someone at the club who has had to work harder than anyone to get his chance.

Hope he kills it

McStay confirmed out, Skinner into the starting 18 and Bewick added to the squad of 25
He will have no need to be nervous, because I am sure we will all be nervous as hell watching him on the weekend. No nerves left for him.
Hope he has a great game.
Wonder if they will play him or Walker in defense.

Given there's been no announcement about Allison or Lyons debuting, you'd have to think that Jansen, Robertson and Cox will play, with one of Claye Beams or Bewick making up the bench. As Bewick's from WA, he might be the travelling emergency.

Where an impatient lot :(;) Plenty of time left for Cuts to improve his game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back