Game Day Round 19: West Coast vs North Melbourne - Fist of the Norf Star

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

fu** you campaigner...

Go cry in yo mamas arms dick wad
My mama doesn't have arm dick wads (what ever they are?). I understand the odd in -game melt but you have been sooking like an A grade bitch for days afterwards and started calling anyone who stuck up for our greatest full foward of all time ignorant sooks who can't see the forest for the trees.
We guess what knackers? You have been shown up for the fair weather fan you are and getting called out for it.
Everyone here sees you for what you are.

My mama doesn't have arm dick wads (what ever they are?). I understand the odd in -game melt but you have been sooking like an A grade bitch for days afterwards and started calling anyone who stuck up for our greatest full foward of all time ignorant sooks who can't see the forest for the trees.
We guess what knackers? You have been shown up for the fair weather fan you are and getting called out for it.

Hahahahahahaha

So glad I'm so important to you and have such an affect on your life
You flatter me.

Sad to hear your mum doesn't have arms.
Hope you help her.

Keep up the campaigner work dick head.

Edit:
Btw I haven't had a go at anyone sticking up for jk. Not called them "ignorant sooks who can't see the forest for the trees"
Think your Alzheimer's is affecting you a bit. Settle down and take a valium it's gonna be ok. Your family will find you soon as long as the GPS is on.

Preach!

Hahahahahahaha

So glad I'm so important to you and have such an affect on your life
You flatter me.

Sad to hear your mum doesn't have arms.
Hope you help her.

Keep up the campaigner work dick head.

Edit:
Btw I haven't had a go at anyone sticking up for jk. Not called them "ignorant sooks who can't see the forest for the trees"
Think your Alzheimer's is affecting you a bit. Settle down and take a valium it's gonna be ok. Your family will find you soon as long as the GPS is on.
I really hope the 68 in your username isn't your birth year? If so, I'm embarrassed for you will desist from engaging someone with such obvious emotional and maturity instability.
Enjoy the win.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back