Game Day Round 19: West Coast vs North Melbourne - Fist of the Norf Star

Eagleboy68

Cancelled
Jun 11, 2015
AFL Club
West Coast
My mama doesn't have arm dick wads (what ever they are?). I understand the odd in -game melt but you have been sooking like an A grade bitch for days afterwards and started calling anyone who stuck up for our greatest full foward of all time ignorant sooks who can't see the forest for the trees.
We guess what knackers? You have been shown up for the fair weather fan you are and getting called out for it.
Everyone here sees you for what you are.
HAHA really embarrassed yourself the last few weeks bagging JK like an absolute tool. Good to see you are staying true to form.

Maybe you dick heads mistaking me for this guy

Yeah I called for him to retire at the end of the season. Melted in the Collingwood game. So did a few others.

Glad to be proven wrong. And you campaigners want to focus on that instead of celebrating?

Sod off

Eagleboy68

Cancelled
Jun 11, 2015
AFL Club
West Coast
I really hope the 68 in your username isn't your birth year? If so, I'm embarrassed for you will desist from engaging someone with such obvious emotional and maturity instability.
Enjoy the win.

Haha mate you're the one getting all "* yeah I can have a go at him Kennedy kicked 7"

You been dreaming about this right?

Too funny

May 23, 2010
Chalong 83130
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Perth (Demons)
This nth supporter should really just FO back to Mexico IMO.

"I've lived in Melbourne for most of my life, and like most North loving Rooboy and Roogirls we hate Ess,Coll, Carlton... well you get the drift. I can tell you for sure, IF you live in Perth for any amount of time you will grow to hate WCE. The supporters are feral and boo anything. Freo are better because at least they understand the rules and the game. Talking to ScottyWiper yesterday we agreed that sometimes you don't want to go to the game because you know the backlash you will receive from WCE supporters (if you win they hate you, if you lose they hate you). I have a good feeling today that we will push them all the way and get over the line. **** these campaigners....let's go North"

You also had Kennedy as cooked and B2B dead in the water the past 2 weeks so... yeah fu** off.
fu** you campaigner...
Quite a few others did as well so go cry in yo mamas arms dick wad
HAHA really embarrassed yourself the last few weeks bagging JK like an absolute tool. Good to see you are staying true to form.
Pull up guys. No need for this. We all want to see the boys win at the end of the day.

"I've lived in Melbourne for most of my life, and like most North loving Rooboy and Roogirls we hate Ess,Coll, Carlton... well you get the drift. I can tell you for sure, IF you live in Perth for any amount of time you will grow to hate WCE. The supporters are feral and boo anything. Freo are better because at least they understand the rules and the game. Talking to ScottyWiper yesterday we agreed that sometimes you don't want to go to the game because you know the backlash you will receive from WCE supporters (if you win they hate you, if you lose they hate you). I have a good feeling today that we will push them all the way and get over the line. **** these campaigners....let's go North"

I had a good feeling too, it was when we won the flag, Gaff broke their hearts, then they bottomed out, then they came here and got absolutely flogged by a Gaff led 33 touch effort for the good guys.

It was a good feeling.

May 23, 2010
Chalong 83130
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Perth (Demons)
I had a good feeling too, it was when we won the flag, Gaff broke their hearts, then they bottomed out, then they came here and got absolutely flogged by a Gaff led 33 touch effort for the good guys.

It was a good feeling.
I think every team Nth play has a player that's turned down a contract from them!

Jul 19, 2005
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast

Was at the game and no one really said anything to NM supporters.

We did boo Ben Brown extensively though.

FatPizza

Premiership Player
May 25, 2015
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Liverpool
Was at the game and no one really said anything to NM supporters.

We did boo Ben Brown extensively though.
Wouldn't surprise me if it was the 'Roo Girl' sitting behind me. She started off fairly calm but by the end of the game was throwing f-bombs around like a Western Bulldogs handball.

Macpotata

Norm Smith Medallist
Mar 22, 2017
AFL Club
Geelong
don't finish 3rd on percentage to Brisbane like you did Port in 2007!!!!!

I knew there was something eery similar with the Eagles game against North yesterday.

2007 as reigning Premiers The Eagles played the Roos at home and kicked............

18.13 = 121 points

First quarter score was WCE 5.4 to 3.1 ( North kicked 3.1 in the opening term yesterday )

Half time Eagles had 8 goals kicked, as they did yesterday

And at 3 quarter time North had 7 goals kicked for the game, as they did yesterday.

Their spearhead in 2007 Q. Lynch had 7 scoring shots for 3.4

JK Had 7 scoring shots for 7 goals

Could be like 2007 where an interstate side unexpectedly made the GF ( Port ) and lost to Geelong. Maybe the Lions make it and lose to us this year.

FatPizza

Premiership Player
May 25, 2015
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Liverpool
don't finish 3rd on percentage to Brisbane like you did Port in 2007!!!!!

I knew there was something eery similar with the Eagles game against North yesterday.

2007 as reigning Premiers The Eagles played the Roos at home and kicked............

18.13 = 121 points

First quarter score was WCE 5.4 to 3.1 ( North kicked 3.1 in the opening term yesterday )

Half time Eagles had 8 goals kicked, as they did yesterday

And at 3 quarter time North had 7 goals kicked for the game, as they did yesterday.

Their spearhead in 2007 Q. Lynch had 7 scoring shots for 3.4

JK Had 7 scoring shots for 7 goals

Could be like 2007 where an interstate side unexpectedly made the GF ( Port ) and lost to Geelong. Maybe the Lions make it and lose to us this year.
I wouldn't say West Coast making the GF would be as unexpected as Port though, since we're the reigning premiers and all. ;)

Geez the last ten mins of the 2nd qtr were horrible.

We were lucky Brown hit the post and a few things went our way.

We almost seem a bit manic in our attack sometimes.

Getting over excited and going over the top

On SM-G925I using BigFooty.com mobile app
I think we get ahead on the scoreboard and then seem to lose our way.

Over share the footy and end up in a lot of high risk/low reward situations that burn us on the turnover.

That is where Bunga back in will help a lot. Can press the reset button down back and get the guys back to basics faster.

Back