Game Day Round 2, 2017: Adelaide vs Hawthorn: (live thread SPOILERS)

Remove this Banner Ad

Vickery probably had a worse game than injured Jenkins.

Gather Sanders is still in denial believing Vickery is a decent player lol. Not even Clarkson can work miracles.

Can't agree. First game 21 disposals and two goals.

Probably a bit better than I realised.
I remember some of his disposals were lazy misfires though.

Tex was horrific for the first half.

Worked his way back into it more as the game went on but really needed him to stand up earlier than he did.

Absolutely needs to get kicking into the man in the mark out of his game, does it at least once a match.

Fixed that for you.

Don out coached Clarke today, after qtr time Pyke went to PLAN B which delivered the result

Great Coaching

Don't like how long it took for Pyke to react, believe it wasnt until halfway through the 2nd until the tide started to turn.

I didn'tlike that they had plus 2 in our F50 and we kept kicking to a 2-1 contest. Remember at one stage we had 4 defenders agaist 2 hawks between the square and 50 arc, yet the ball was around our f50.

We won't always get this result if our coach takes too long to change things up.

Anyway we won so I wont be too critical.......this time.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Don't like how long it took for Pyke to react, believe it wasnt until halfway through the 2nd until the tide started to turn.

I didn'tlike that they had plus 2 in our F50 and we kept kicking to a 2-1 contest. Remember at one stage we had 4 defenders agaist 2 hawks between the square and 50 arc, yet the ball was around our f50.

We won't always get this result if our coach takes too long to change things up.

Anyway we won so I wont be too critical.......this time.

I think it took the rest of the 1st term for the team to adjust the shuffle due to JJ's injury.

The way the ball came in Brown always had the drop on Hendo.....I really don't know what you think Hendo could have done different without giving away a free.
Hendo also had another player to defend, so had to react to who we kicked to, before trying to compete.

I don't post much but feel like I need to today. Proud of the boys. Some mistakes early but our young brigade are awesome. Pace through the midfield makes such a difference. Enjoy it guys. I was fairly pessimistic at the start of the season but some good signs. I love my crows.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back