Unofficial Preview Round 2, 2019: Changes/pre-match discussion vs Brisbane Lions

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I’m disappointed (not surprised) there weren’t more changes, and underwhelmed by the changes that were made. But wow, this thread contains some wild overreactions.
Yeah, I've been reading through it wondering, have I mellowed out in my older age, or is it simply that these guys are slowly losing their minds?

One round in, fellas. One round in. If you are going to panic after one bad game then you are following the wrong sport.

I don't know what sport suits people like you but I know that footy doesn't.

Unless of course you enjoy panicking. In which case, this is the sport (and team) for you :thumbsu:

You want one of our best young prospects to break contract and leave because of a coach who will be gone in less than 2 years if he keeps going the way he is right now?

People who supposedly support this club shitting on its future because they are upset with the coach. Great.
This all started of the back of my comment. I was merely suggesting that if a player is feeling begrudged due to whatever reason he can just walk nowadays (think Beams). By no means do I want him to go anywhere, I want him happy and in the side.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

On a positive note, I am taking my 3rd and youngest to her first game with the rest of the family, she can not wait until Sunday.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

I hope youse have a great time. With plenty of celebrations at the end of the game.

(FWIW I don't understand why anyone would leave Ahern out either. Its very frustrating.)

Can’t agree with this. Our club is always on the knife’s edge in this national contention. If you want to have a team to support, I’m sorry but non-attendance isn’t an option.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Yes and as Ben Buckley says, "Wear your colours with pride." Because god knows, the players haven't been of late.

Those changes. Wow.

One unforced change after an 80+ belting.

And it's a ruckman for a half forward?

Are you ******* kidding?

Ahern still out. Thomas still out.

Brad, you are a moron.

I am absolutely gobsmacked but I am also not surprised. the reality is after such a insipid performance, we have literally made one change as I don't count the EVW change as this was forced. I thought the whole point of getting depth into the team was to put pressure on players to perform or find themselves in the VFL? I guess that's why I am not a coach and Brad Scott is. What would I know.

I have more chance of getting laid than Brad Scott making wholesale changes. And to put that into perspective, Rocky Dennis is getting more action than I am at the moment.

Can't agree with that. Laids squeezed blood from a heavy, chipped, and moss covered stone which arguably helped to save the club.

Scott has... Well, I would say our list is infinitely better. And a lot of non-gameday things have improved DRASTICALLY, but not sure how much of that is because of Scott. We've pretty much been mid-table with Scott the whole time. Treading water. Basking in the fact we still exist and rarely looking like trying to reach for more (other than in puff pieces and 3-4 games a season where we play like we are the best in the comp). I used to really like Scott. Often had issues with his selection policies and some of his tactics, but the players clearly seemed to like him and he seemed respected in the industry. But we haven't achieved ******* dick with him and he doesn't seem to be ******* improving as a coach. Urgh.

LOL- I love the passion- I reckon Ahern will be a late in. imo of course.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back