Game Day Round 2, 2019: Hawthorn v Western Bulldogs, 3.20pm @ MCG

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Incoming:

Stevo, walfie, slobbo and purple saying how 666 is the best thing since sliced bread

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Perfect example of rules that are not needed, Gowers goal for Dogs, UMPIRES goal, players pushing shoving each other, WHO INSTIGATED THE PUSHING WHY IS THE BALL TAKEN FROM THE HAWTHORN PLAYER BECAUSE OF PUSHING WITH AN OPEN HAND .
This is the reason people get frustrated , do the AFL know actually the mind set and desperation of players on the field, to the point that can create a situation where the other team scores , because of pushing?? that is mild?? no punching, this proves to me that the AFL really has no idea of how to run the game.

The umpires are told , what to do in their training and the AFL justs rolls along while games get messed up and anger takes over for fans instead of enjoyment, I believe the free count was out of balance by miles in the first half , I wonder how many were petty or how many were real, I wonder who scored from them. Either side scoring from things that have no need to be curtailed is wrong. Punch in the face yes punch in the guts yes but NOT PUSHING,
every week every week , every game every game we watch pissy little nothing fouls get paid.

Now we are seeing what I never thought I'd see, CHEATING, that umpire is a cheat, those frees is simply a debacle, this is cheating if I ever saw it, this is how the AFL manipulate the game this is terrible, well done to get back Dogs but the last two goals were given for nothing, the umpires have broken the hearts of Hawthorn players and this is outrageous, watch these AFL bastards say nothing! And it happens to everyone and you think umpires don't influence games. This is almost a stopper for me , what the hell is happened to this game, it is now definitely basketball, If that fool Mclachlan think this is how wwe want our game adjudicated well then just put the results up before the game, terrible , as bad as I've seen ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back