Preview Round 2 2019: Richmond v Collingwood at MCG 7.25pm 28th March

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Moore is a gun.
I agree this kid really has been hard done by, If he was given the chances Vickery / Griffiths got he would be a handful for other teams to handle

Richmond should really look to play this kid in other roles , Wing / HBF lets see what he can do

He has a footy brain and can play

If nank is on the bench and a goal is scored
One of our players swallows a blood capsule
Spits blood all over himself, takes time going off
Plenty of time then for nank to get on for center bounce
Or when nank goes to the bench, we do the terry Wallace
Uber flood 22 players within 60 meters of there goal
Park the bus for 5 minutes no goals scored
Nank back on fully rested,

I thought this was a poem.

I agree this kid really has been hard done by, If he was given the chances Vickery / Griffiths got he would be a handful for other teams to handle

Richmond should really look to play this kid in other roles , Wing / HBF lets see what he can do

He has a footy brain and can play
I meant Darcy Moore but I like our Moore too!

Moore is a gun.

Has the potential to be. If you’re going on the body of work to date he’s not in gun territory yet. Only thing holding him back is that s**t haircut

Has the potential to be. If you’re going on the body of work to date he’s not in gun territory yet. Only thing holding him back is that s**t haircut
Fair call on both counts!
I really like the way he plays defence but hope he has a stinker tonight!

Fair call on both counts!
I really like the way he plays defence but hope he has a stinker tonight!

Good match up if he takes Lynch. Just hope we can get same lace out delivery to him and our forward line learns from last week

Well, I’m not feeling very optimistic at all. Without Rance and Houli, our backline looks vulnerable. Unless we play with desire and intent we could end up getting thrashed.

Well, I’m not feeling very optimistic at all. Without Rance and Houli, our backline looks vulnerable. Unless we play with desire and intent we could end up getting thrashed.

Our defence is pretty solid? Astbury, Grimes, Vlastuin, Broad, Short are there every week.

I’m a really looking forward to seeing how we go about it without Rance. It’s something we have to get used to and as magnificent as he is it just might click some players up a gear.

It’s time the midfield stood up and bossed it. Dusty, Cotch, nank, Prestia, Sheds, Graham, lambo and Ellis have to put in a shift as a unit. If they don’t get on top we’re ****ed.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back