Preview Round 2, 2020: Geelong v Hawthorn, 12 June 2020, 7.50pm @ GMBHA Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's a skull fracture. It's weeks mate.
You would think a minimum 2 weeks which see's him playing , just .
Larkins would be having an educated guess on not even seeing or being able to physical asses the injury .

Know of guys playing high level sport who played next week and some miss 6-8 weeks.
Its that sort of injury .

I think he will play . Just a gut feel .

You would think a minimum 2 weeks which see's him playing , just .
Larkins would be having an educated guess on not even seeing or being able to physical asses the injury .

Know of guys playing high level sport who played next week and some miss 6-8 weeks.
Its that sort of injury .

I think he will play . Just a gut feel .
Hope so. Perhaps wears a helmet.

We have been awful at telling the truth for as long as I can remember, the club don’t really have many credits in the bank but this one would take the cake. Surely they can’t release the “minor injury” “won’t miss training” and then he doesn’t play?
You can still train with it if you avoid contact work. But if it doesn’t heal then you don’t play him. The club have said what the injury is and where it is on his body. Can’t seem how that is lying or being misleading.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No need to tag the ducker anymore. He’s absolutely cooked.

I feel that Geelong as a whole are in the same spot that we were in 2016, with far too many of their most talented people at the wrong end of their career. It'll be interesting to see how they handle it.

Ablett - 36
Taylor - 34
Selwood - 32
Hawkins - 32
Tuohy - 30
Danger - 30

This is game is very important for us I feel, given we have Richmond the week after which is very likely a loss.

I've got more faith in us pulling it off against Richmond than I do in us winning the game we should against the Roos a week later.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back