thejockey

Club Legend
Apr 5, 2015
keilor
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Buffalo Bills, Boston Red Sox
Couldn't care less where we play them tbh.
If we are good enough we will beat them anyway .

Go 2-0 and send them 0-2 in a short year .

All for it being announced at the 'G' then the predictable whinging from Scott , Carter and Costa who will get rolled out to comment .

Will make the W even better .

Aug 27, 2015
🅱️🅰️🥇1️⃣3️⃣
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
🇦🇺
SHocking will jump at the chance to fixture us at the Cheat Ground against his precious Handbaggers.

The AFL should cover our security costs to put our players under armed guard if they venture down to there. Wouldn't want one of our boys getting stabbed!

Aug 27, 2015
🅱️🅰️🥇1️⃣3️⃣
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
🇦🇺
I hope it is in Geelong. Scott won't know what to do with hisself if there is nothing to whinge about.
There's never nothing to whinge about with Chris Scott, that's the issue.

SHocking will jump at the chance to fixture us at the Cheat Ground against his precious Handbaggers.

The AFL should cover our security costs to put our players under armed guard if they venture down to there. Wouldn't want one of our boys getting stabbed!

I thought he got stabbed on chapel st?

TylerDurden

Mischief. Mayhem. Soap
Mar 5, 2007
Lou's Tavern
AFL Club
Hawthorn
20200524_185803.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I reckon we'll lose...

It seems over the years that lots of clubs play their Grand Final against us, mid-season.

Playing us, at craptown stadium, after almost 9 months off footy... it is their Grand Final.

Traditionally, they don't beat us in Grand Finals, but this one isn't one that counts...

SA HAWK

Brownlow Medallist
Aug 13, 2006
Adelaide
AFL Club
Hawthorn
I reckon we'll lose...

It seems over the years that lots of clubs play their Grand Final against us, mid-season.

Playing us, at craptown stadium, after almost 9 months off footy... it is their Grand Final.

Traditionally, they don't beat us in Grand Finals, but this one isn't one that counts...
Impossible to say how teams will go after such a long break.

The ground is an advantage but lack of crowd evens it out a bit.

Would be sweet to beat them down there for sure.

LRobbo

All Australian
Jan 5, 2018
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Watch Clarko use playing at their dump of a venue as a way to motivate the playing group, similar to playing in the snow. Geelong hold no fears. Slow as treacle and pretty old and apart from Dangerfield unspectacular. Reckon the narrow ground may even suit our choking of opposition ball movement. The Chris Scott presser post a loss would be sublime viewing.

Aug 27, 2015
🅱️🅰️🥇1️⃣3️⃣
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
🇦🇺
I thought he got stabbed on chapel st?
Yeah but there's always the chance of getting stabbed in a meth-ridden dive like Geelong.

The chance to send Ablett junior out as a loser in the (potentially) last contest he'll have against the Hawks is salivating.
The beauty is Ablett Jnr will leave the game as a loser no matter what happens. Traded money for loyalty and was a remarkably s**t captain. Would've won as many Premierships as his old man if his team wasn't the first jacked up on Peptides.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back