Friday, June 12
Geelong v Hawthorn (GMHBA) N

Saturday, June 13
Brisbane Lions v Fremantle (Gabba)
Carlton v Melbourne (Marvel) T
Port Adelaide v Adelaide (AO) N
Gold Coast v West Coast (MS) N

Sunday, June 14
Greater Western Sydney v North Melbourne (GS)
Sydney v Essendon (SCG)
St Kilda v Western Bulldogs (Marvel) N

Mozzie_Squad

All Australian
Dec 13, 2016
Sydney
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Arsenal, Melb City, Storm, Stars
Look like dees have a royal blue version of their training jumper..

EY1hfKwU0AAQth1.jpeg

Sammoll

Club Legend
Apr 9, 2015
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Melbourne City FC, Southampton FC
Collingwood have been good at wearing their clash when the away team vs Richmond, but as they're home hopefully Richmond will wear their clash this time (but i suspect not).

If Hawks wear white shorts against Geelong I'll be annoyed.

I wonder if Port will wear prison bars?

Rest of the round looks pretty straight forward.

Oct 5, 2017
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Port Melbourne, Norwood, St George
Melbourne might ambush us with the Redback again like they did against Geelong and West Coast last year

The Victorian

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 23, 2018
Victoria
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Storm, Western Utd
Thursday, June 11
Collingwood HOME v Richmond CLASH

Friday, June 12
Geelong HOME v Hawthorn HOME

Saturday, June 13
Brisbane Lions HOME v Fremantle CLASH
Carlton HOMEv Melbourne ALTERNATIVE
Port Adelaide PRISON BARS v Adelaide HOME
Gold Coast HOME v West Coast HOME
Sunday, June 14
Greater Western Sydney HOME v North Melbourne CLASH
Sydney HOME v Essendon HOME
St Kilda HOME v Western Bulldogs HOME

Jul 17, 2006
Victoria
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Liverpool FC, Melbourne Victory
Huh? Collingwood is one of the only Victorian teams that consistently follows a clash policy against other Victorian teams. You have to go back to 2015 to find the last time we didn't wear our clash when playing Richmond away.

As for Richmond, never worn their clash against us ever as far as I know, pretty sure the same applies for other Vicco clubs like Carlton and Essendon despite us wearing our clash against them :)

Pretty sure he agrees with you dude.

Pretty sure he agrees with you dude.
I have no words... haha
I somehow conjured "Collingwood have not been good" from reading it over and over again - guess it's just the us vs them mentality of a Collingwood supporter :drunk:

ADT50

Senior List
Oct 23, 2014
MILDURA
AFL Club
Collingwood
As PAFC fans, do you want a full return?
Being a Collingwood fan, I'm happy for that to happen, but would you wear an alternate each time they played?
I'll be stuffed why they didn't push harder for the stripes as home from the start with a teal/bolt alternate. I feel they could've almost got through.
Eddie can't be blamed though, he was nowhere near the place in 1996.

Dec 20, 2015
South Australia
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Port Adelaide Magpies!
As PAFC fans, do you want a full return?
Being a Collingwood fan, I'm happy for that to happen, but would you wear an alternate each time they played?
I'll be stuffed why they didn't push harder for the stripes as home from the start with a teal/bolt alternate. I feel they could've almost got through.
Eddie can't be blamed though, he was nowhere near the place in 1996.
There's been plenty spoken on Big Footy about the history of our entry into the AFL. Collingwood (Alan McAlister President) would not accept us in PBs, and as we were just desperate to get into the comp at that stage we were prepared to compromise a lot. There was no way we would have got in with the PBs in either 1990 or 1996-7.
My preference: full return, with a clash jumper for away games against Collingwood. There are some lesser arrangements I'd be prepared to settle for, but that's my nirvana!

ADT50

Senior List
Oct 23, 2014
MILDURA
AFL Club
Collingwood
There's been plenty spoken on Big Footy about the history of our entry into the AFL. Collingwood (Alan McAlister President) would not accept us in PBs, and as we were just desperate to get into the comp at that stage we were prepared to compromise a lot. There was no way we would have got in with the PBs in either 1990 or 1996-7.
My preference: full return, with a clash jumper for away games against Collingwood. There are some lesser arrangements I'd be prepared to settle for, but that's my nirvana!

Ah McAlister, he had a mouth on him.
Yeah def not 1990.
Its a great jumper, and to be honest there's enough difference between Collingwood in the mainly white strip to work.
I just hate hearing it every year.

Nov 28, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
LIVFC
Will Port wear black shorts but then have the white number panel mess again?

Which I guess will put Adelaide in a home with white shorts mess, which is the only time they seem to do this combo

Port should wear white shorts, Adelaide all in home

Or if it was Port's legit jumper in all black, then Adelaide all white

The white number panel makes it hard for Adelaide to use white, imo

Jul 17, 2006
Victoria
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Liverpool FC, Melbourne Victory
Will Port wear black shorts but then have the white number panel mess again?

Which I guess will put Adelaide in a home with white shorts mess, which is the only time they seem to do this combo

Port should wear white shorts, Adelaide all in home

Or if it was Port's legit jumper in all black, then Adelaide all white

The white number panel makes it hard for Adelaide to use white, imo

Port in bars with white shorts against Crows in full home is my ideal scenario for every showdown. Personally I think white shorts is the best look with the bars and it would allow both teams to wear a traditional setup while maintaining a good contrast. Think we’ll be in home jumper with white shorts this weekend though.

Jun 24, 2011
Adelaide
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
ΠΓΣΣ LFC Sturt Steelers Nix
Port in bars with white shorts against Crows in full home is my ideal scenario for every showdown. Personally I think white shorts is the best look with the bars and it would allow both teams to wear a traditional setup while maintaining a good contrast. Think we’ll be in home jumper with white shorts this weekend though.
100%, white shorts with the bars. All day every day. Not sure why it works, but god it looks so good.

Back