Review Round 2, 2021 - Geelong vs. Brisbane Lions

Who were your five best players against Geelong?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Paul Chapman 2.0 as well mind you. Cats get what they want down there.

My heart is absolutely thumping. What a final quarter. We were absolutely robbed in the last minute. Player got spun around and dropped the ball. HTB every single time. Except at this shithole of a stadium apparently. We should have been lining up to win the game after the siren and instead we're 0-2.

On the positive side, we really stormed back into that game after trying hard to kick ourselves out of it. Brilliant last quarter.

Not really worth watching this AFL crap anymore if you’re a supporter of one of the teams playing. Either the fix is in, which I doubt, or the incompetence of the officials is at a level which makes it unwatchable.

Just going to watch games as a neutral from now on, if at all.

Yeh I think I’m gonna sign out for a bit.

That’s legitimately the most ridiculous umpiring I have seen for a long time. If Fagan or the club doesn’t say something after this then why do we bother.

Lyons was good, Clugga had a good second half, Hippy sprayed it a bit early but was good, positive game from Daniher, Oscar brave, Bailey and McCarthy did some good stuff. Midfields were beaten and our wings are very vulnerable. Would have liked to have get Coleman in earlier.

Geelong are cheats.

They're hollow victories. North were robbed when Oscar got that free a couple of years back and we couldn't enjoy.

Same tonight. No winners when the umpiring influences the result like this

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So...um...do people send out apology cards to the neighbours for screaming like an absolute banshee at 9.30pm? I might have said some...things....

Anyway, even though we were robbed, ultimately it was our own fault for putting ourselves in a position to get robbed. Again.

Very encouraging loss.

With injuries. Against the umps. Carrying a few dead weights who aren't ready.
To battle back from that deficit, in Geelong, with no ruck and enough throws to make Tom Brady's arm sore... I'm a hell of a lot more impressed this week than last week.

Back