Game Day Round 2, 2021: Hawthorn v Richmond, 28 March 2021, 1.10pm @ MCG

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Will Day didn’t look good on the bench. Hopefully it’s only minor :(

TOB has one quarter to make the team next week
I don't care. He's done. He's proven over and over again he can't be consistently at least 'ok' at any role/position.

Oppo defenders would love seeing him in the team. All they have to do is move him under the ball and he's done. And he's so easily moved.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Satisfied with not going missing in the last minute there, Howe woefully slow though.
Angry that Mitchell and a few others try and hold the ball for a few beats too long...you KNOW Richmond is going to be on you.
Those failed turnovers hurt. But a strong 4th quarter is probably a good result over all.

This is making me goddam proud to be a Hawk.

Doing the jumper proud here boys

I never post in these match day threads, but this is the only post that is worth replying to!

I’m here at the G - first live game for many years

The effort is fantastic - these boys will be exhausted.

Now I’ll just GTFO!

Better quarter by us I thought but that Obrien turnover towards the end killed us, hopefully they can run out the game well

Just beating ourselves with poor options undoing some stellar pressure. We were all over them that quarter, making them look clueless going forward.

That handball to Howe was a classic example of what we need to tidy up. Get the ball to a player running towards goal. So frustrating.

s**t to see Day go down. Hopefully not too serious.

Umpiring an absolute joke. Tigers players hold and push all day but we get called for it.

Exceptionally disappointed in TOB. Those two turnovers when we were on the burst were both attributed to him. One v poor pass and one hand ball to a guy standing still with his back to goal.

Mitch Lewis needs to come in for him next week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back