Game Day Round 2, 2021: Hawthorn v Richmond, 28 March 2021, 1.10pm @ MCG

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Im more optimistic than most here or seems.

Mistakes in execution and structure are going to happen with this team at this stage. The turnover soon after Howe got done should of resulted in a goal but a series of poor decisions mucked it up, thats what happens with young sides.

They have matched the tigers in almost every department, defended really well and shown a fair bit of flair.

Umpiring hasn't been woeful. Couple of eyebrow raisers but no absolute howlers.

Sent from my SM-G986B using Tapatalk
That’s my biggest issue, so much optimism but the team balance today did not favour attack and the mistakes are not good enough from the senior players.

We will be better for this game, but it should be a wake up call.

We should be playing more through the players that can actually dispose of the ball yet the ones that can’t demand the footy far to much when they should be role players facilitating the play

If Hawks had cleaner hands today the margin would be a lot closer, fumbly boys has cost a lot, but there's still a lot to like from this team.

Day very important, I hope he gets up for next week.

Would like to see how Lewis and Koz work together, Timmy just isn't the player we hoped he'd be.

Main hopes are we don't let the score completely blow out this quarter and Day's injury is minor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back