Game Day Round 2, 2021: Hawthorn v Richmond, 28 March 2021, 1.10pm @ MCG

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tim i really want to lay off you but it honestly feels like he has gone backwards as a player this year
I typically regret any emotional post I make in here about a player... But taking a breath in this - he's not good enough, nor physically equipped, to be able to contribute at this level. He's had more than enough years to improve. It's time to move on.

Really pleased with a lot of the boys effort. Still trying, just that lack of proper, wood-stained polish.

That being said, been really disappointed with TOBs and Phillips today. They deserve to be dropped for some boys in Box Hill who have been putting their hands up.

Daniel Rioli you spud

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Daniel Rioli coming for Dangerfield's crown of biggest injury poser in the game.

I typically regret any emotional post I make in here about a player... But taking a breath in this - he's not good enough, nor physically equipped, to be able to contribute at this level. He's had more than enough years to improve. It's time to move on.

It was time to move on two years ago. At least he'll now have kicking the winner against Essendon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back