Preview Round 2, 2021: North Melbourne vs Gold Coast @ Metricon Stadium | Saturday March 27 @ 8:10pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Atleast Jmac gave his all and played for the badge. Polec can gagf.

Not sure tZ will support that notion.

I just can’t see why we wouldn’t blood our top pick over Dyson - who adds next to nothing.

He adds a mature body around the contest. Yes he had a stinker last week but hasn't played for nearly 2 years so can't be too critical. The games changed a lot since he last played. He played like he lost his bearings. Let him settle in as he can play.

Dyson is being offered up as a sacrifice until Wilbur is ready.

0 contested possessions for a senior inside mid is laughably bad. Should have been sent to the gulags.

I just can’t see why we wouldn’t blood our top pick over Dyson - who adds next to nothing.

It’s ridiculous. Bloke is the biggest potato in the AFL.

We need senior blokes who take the heat off the kids, not sell them into trouble.

0 contested possessions for a senior inside mid is laughably bad. Should have been sent to the gulags.

It’s ridiculous. Bloke is the biggest potato in the AFL.

We need senior blokes who take the heat off the kids, not sell them into trouble.
I think it's possible to imagine the coaching staff gave Dom that feedback, and this is week is an opportunity to make amends; don't take it, and Phillips is a monty to take his spot on Good Friday

Only Jed? Underwhelming.
Do you mean that you were hoping for more of the injury list players to get fit and come in? I was, and so was everyone else, but a coach must show faith in his players because it is very easy to lose the playing group. Wholesale unforced changes at the start of the season? Not for me.

I have faith in 'Nobes the Noble'.

Tyson has shown better form in the practice matches & round 1 combined than Zurhaar, yet no one here is potting Cam.

He had a bad one, give him a break.

Do you mean that you were hoping for more of the injury list players to get fit and come in? I was, and so was everyone else, but a coach must show faith in his players because it is very easy to lose the playing group. Wholesale unforced changes at the start of the season? Not for me.

Also good to make all senior players reach high standards before they come back in.
No more underdone players get a game to cover for a lack of depth. If you don’t meet certain fitness requirements, you don’t play. Good standard and expectation to set early.

I think after a 'pretty good' first team outing, keeping some faith in those out of form is a good idea. .

However, I think Cam is on watch in particular. Hasn't found form pre or in season to date and needs a little kick in the butt.

I would bring Hall in to play across CHF and through the middle in the rotation with Charlie, Powell etc.

Tyson is a different situation. The poor bastard hasn't had a run at it for ages and ages due to injury. He has worked his way back and played well pre-season - give him his chance!! I would lock him in for 3-5 games to give him time to find his feet and timing.

We will need hard bodies over the next couple of years that can play when needed.

Good luck to both he and Cam today that they both do well and lock in 22 games each!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Oh i have faith in Nobes, back him to the hills, i just hate our ridiculous injury list, its just the the same old s**t and seeing Dom Tyson still in over a younger player stings.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back