Geelong v Brisbane Lions (GMHBA) (N)

Saturday, March 27
Sydney v Adelaide (SCG)
Port Adelaide v Essendon (AO) (T)
St Kilda v Melbourne (MRVL) (N)
Gold Coast v North Melbourne (MS) (N)

Sunday, March 28
Hawthorn v Richmond (MCG)
Western Bulldogs v West Coast (MRVL) Fremantle v Greater Western Sydney (OS) (T)

Oct 5, 2017
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Port Melbourne, Norwood, St George
It's so weird seeing Collingwood in Nike gear and not Carlton in this game after 20+ years of Carlton wearing Nike against Collingwood in Adidas-Star-ISC in that same period

Oct 27, 2016
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Packers, Raptors, Renegades
Interesting strip Cripps had on tonight
20210325_231655.jpeg

Last edited:

thequarry

Team Captain
Apr 26, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
St Kilda
Well this week looks pretty predictable for guernseys, I wonder though if Melbourne's changed their 2nd choice alternate?

Does Melbourne still have that 2nd alternate jumper?

First time we get to see the St Kilda home jumper with New Balance. I don't think the thinner white collar/cuffs and the added black over the shoulder will help with the jumper match-up we saw in 2019 - that was an absolute shocker. Melbourne introduces the white block with their shorts, both teams have red blocks and white numbers. I'm assuming we'll see the same tomorrow night.

Last edited:
Oct 5, 2017
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Port Melbourne, Norwood, St George
Does Melbourne still have that 2nd alternate jumper?

They still have the Royal Blue as a alternate as seen on their shop, I hope they've ditched the redback and gone for a inverse of one of their kits before adopting the red yoke, kind of like what South Sydney did for away games against Canberra a few years ago

Is it a known thing that Brisbane have their shorts sponsor on the back rather than the front? First I've noticed it, seems sorta counterintuitive but also opens the door for yet another spot for a sponsor

Hawthorn home/home v Richmond home/white is a little clashy. Not badly, and probably accentuated by the shadows. But it’s definitely not ideal.

Tigers should have used black shorts today.

Both in full home would have looked a lot better, this isn’t bad but easily fixed without Hawthorn having to change from full home.

Back