Preview Round 2, 2021: St.Kilda v Melbourne - Marvel Stadium, Saturday 27th March, 7:25PM AEDT *SPUD'S GAME* *SINCLAIR 100TH*

Who Wins?

• Saints

Votes: 57 80.3%
  • Demons

Votes: 14 19.7%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I doubt he will want to get any bigger. His skill is avoiding the opposition. He plays pretty much like Pendles. Size won’t help that way of playing. I just wish the would use his correct foot more often instead of wanting to kick on his left.
Pendles isn't super skinny either though, 90kgs. He's filled out his frame.

1d9c27aa4ee46d9d3b053b8cf6238565.jpg

Reckon Hunter just has to get big enough to where he won't be pushed off the ball when he's slipping through traffic

The whole exercise of those packs just seems like a waste on money. The only real thing of interest for most people will be their consecutive years pin, as thats the type of thing people like to collect over the years. The rest of junk.

i don't want a pin, i would rather nothing. what can i do with a pin. i don't do anything with them.

i don't want a pin, i would rather nothing. what can i do with a pin. i don't do anything with them.

I just put them on my jacket that I wear to the footy and hope that we never have to enter through a metal detector!
Plus, this way I can convince myself all the metal is responsible for my extra weight, and not those covid kilos!! 🤣

Exactly this. My membership is a donation, and the crap that comes in the mail just pisses me off coz l hate waste.
George ?
Have mentioned it to the club part of reason why you need to use the voucher to get your scarf or beanie. So we are saving money...

We could save a lot more with an opt in system.
It costs nothing to send those packs. It cost a lot more when we budgeted for scarves and beanies.

Reading into the press conference before with Ratts it looks like we will be persisting with both ruckmen from last weekend until we have one of paddy or Marshall back. That will disappoint a lot here I’m sure but let’s see how they go on a dry track this weekend before we throw the baby out with the bath water.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bytels gonna get omitted

View attachment 1086324

All is not lost- if so the kid will dominate in the magoos.

Glass half full is that he's got through a full pre-season and getting games under his belt every week.

Given the seriousness of his injury- he's flying, even if he can't crack a game in the 1's.
His time will come- he's doing exceptionally well to be already ahead of dunstan who, despite his limitations- would be best 22 in plenty of teams.

I doubt he will want to get any bigger. His skill is avoiding the opposition. He plays pretty much like Pendles. Size won’t help that way of playing. I just wish the would use his correct foot more often instead of wanting to kick on his left.

While you aren't wrong that he doesn't necessarily NEED to be massive for his style of play, I don't think it would hurt at all. Pendles actually has a very very strong frame and has consistently gotten bigger throughout his career. If Clark can stand up in tackles now, imagine his strength with some extra size. He isn't going to lose pace (because he isn't lightning anyway) so why not make use of the weights room and get some shoulders I reckon.

It costs nothing to send those packs. It cost a lot more when we budgeted for scarves and beanies.
It obviously costs money to make them and send them. Might not be as much as it was but it does cost so the less made the better. Also not me but some don’t like waste and for me and some others the whole pack is waste.

While you aren't wrong that he doesn't necessarily NEED to be massive for his style of play, I don't think it would hurt at all. Pendles actually has a very very strong frame and has consistently gotten bigger throughout his career. If Clark can stand up in tackles now, imagine his strength with some extra size. He isn't going to lose pace (because he isn't lightning anyway) so why not make use of the weights room and get some shoulders I reckon.
Obviously is will gradually happen but I’m unsure it’s a major issue he should be looking at. His major issue is kicking on his left to much so if wants to continue to do that he needs to improve his kicking.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back