Review Round 2, 2021 vs Essendon

Remove this Banner Ad

Honestly, these are incredible. Look forward to them every week, whether they win or lose.
Love this, also reminded me that I haven't re watched the game yet!

I HATE the term 'Learnings', kill it!

That's not just any scream, it's the legendary Wilhelm Scream.

Indeed.

I remember a Star Wars PC game in the 90s had this every time you fell off a building.

That's not just any scream, it's the legendary Wilhelm Scream.

Unmistakable. Tarantino’s usage of it during the episode of ‘Bounty Law’ at the start of Once Upon A Time was one of the bigger winks he’s made.

But for me, it’s not a patch on the ‘Mt Thebarton — Go Beserk’ scream. Which may have also been used in Under Siege 2 and Broken Arrow, if memory serves.

But for me, it’s not a patch on the ‘Mt Thebarton — Go Beserk’ scream. Which may have also been used in Under Siege 2 and Broken Arrow, if memory serves.

Was that the one that was also used in maybe a Nutri Grain ad too?

Was that the one that was also used in maybe a Nutri Grain ad too?

And the old Solo advert where he's canoeing in the jungle I reckon

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Do ya? You find it insensitive and insulting that I would take umbrage at being called a racist do you?

I know who I am and I understand how we must always be on guard against those ignorant, 1950's type views of some people, you know, the ones that hide behind the shield of "freedom of speech" so they can belittle and vilify others but for f**k's sake, this is a football forum for Port Adelaide people and I am the one that is insulted that others can take a post of mine which was about a players performance, and instead of speaking to the issue, to my assessment of the players performance, they instead intimate that I have some kind of prejudice towards Aliir because of his heritage and that was the reason for my severe assessment of his performance.

I'm proud of our rich history of having people from all types of backgrounds and heritages playing for us - I wear it as a badge of honour. Going back to 1908, we had the Champion Angelo Congear playing for us who was born at Glanville to Greek Immigrants and he's a member of our Hall Of Fame and since him, we've had people playing for us who are truly representative of our multicultural country and the First Australians and I couldn't be prouder. I am warning you and others, don't call into question my love and respect for my fellow human beings - I won't stand for it!
6F27F584-1085-44B6-A8C0-CB4A3E82B675.gif

Do ya? You find it insensitive and insulting that I would take umbrage at being called a racist do you?

I know who I am and I understand how we must always be on guard against those ignorant, 1950's type views of some people, you know, the ones that hide behind the shield of "freedom of speech" so they can belittle and vilify others but for f**k's sake, this is a football forum for Port Adelaide people and I am the one that is insulted that others can take a post of mine which was about a players performance, and instead of speaking to the issue, to my assessment of the players performance, they instead intimate that I have some kind of prejudice towards Aliir because of his heritage and that was the reason for my severe assessment of his performance.

I'm proud of our rich history of having people from all types of backgrounds and heritages playing for us - I wear it as a badge of honour. Going back to 1908, we had the Champion Angelo Congear playing for us who was born at Glanville to Greek Immigrants and he's a member of our Hall Of Fame and since him, we've had people playing for us who are truly representative of our multicultural country and the First Australians and I couldn't be prouder. I am warning you and others, don't call into question my love and respect for my fellow human beings - I won't stand for it!

FAED67C3-6944-474D-88DE-709625F3EA28.gif

high possession count based on racking up a few in a row multiple times in one play. had a pretty ordinary night.

a few others that stunk:
farrell - just a very bad game. very bad. we get seduced by the rare occasion he bombs one and has a nice kick.
darcy byrne-jones - haven't seen him play a game that poorly for a long long time. sloppy by hand and foot and got caught frequently. he seems to thrive on high pressure and the training run nature of the game maybe put him off.
ladhams - wasn't awful, but i miss the guy who looked like an extra midfielder instead of a standard clumsy tall.
hartlett - wow. maybe lacking fitness and confidence but yikes. he should be pushing to be best 22 because we are a shot this year.
gray - couldn't really make an impact as a forward or mid. have a feeling this might be his last year. hopefully he still has some amazing cameos.
boak - didn't stink but by his recent standards was just a meh game.
aliir - thought he went backwards from last week. wasn't terrible and had some good moments but can do a lot better.
fantasia - when you're a small forward you have to make the most of your chances. he fluffed a few.

People laughed at this post, but they've all been piss poor again. Warning signs were last week.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back