Preview Round 2, 2022: Port v Hawthorn, AO 7.40pm, Saturday 26th March

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why? We went through it with Downie last year with a player debuting as a sub. It isn't a great option. Would prefer Long to have a full game at Box Hill

Agree that a full game in the 2's is way better than possibly no game at all. Just thinking someone might get injured at some point in the match 🤐

We haven't played with the white number panel since the 2012 GF. Hopefully it's not a bad omen!

Yeah I don't miss the old white panel - being that it's in tribute to Huddo though I can get behind it. Hoping it never makes a return to the main guernsey.

So do we fly out day of the game now? Don't really rate that tbh, it'll be a matter of time until a flight delay delays the start of a game .

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They’ve also put the number 36 in really really really small writing on each jumper as well as pivotal sections of Kennet’s curse in the inner lining.
"I want to be a one player club" - Lance 'Buddy' Franklin, written on repeat in the hemline.

He plays for himself a bit, doesn't he?

Quite opportunistic the way he moves; waiting for the ball to pop out back rather than putting himself in front of an opposition player and be proactive.
He's get knocked around imo

I think he's lost size as time's gone on

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back