AFLW Round 2 2022, vs Richmond, Friday 14 January, Punt Rd Oval

Status
Not open for further replies.
Richmond's pressure was elite in the first quarter, but man they look burnt out in the second. We've run them off their feet in the 2nd

Richmond's pressure was elite in the first quarter, but man they look burnt out in the second. We've run them off their feet in the 2nd
We definitely went up a gear that quarter. A bit like the ANZAC eve game last year, took the pressure early in the first, slowly turned it around then burnt them off.

slackboy72

All Australian
Aug 16, 2020
AFL Club
Melbourne
It's the kicking that has impressed me. I don't want to sound sexist but some AFLW games have been dire when it comes to ball skills.
But this is some of the best I've seen in the women's game. It's great to watch.

Umps trying to ruin this game.
Yeah, we've had the rub but it's a bit frustrating. I feel Magee was stiff with the 50, she was backing back and didn't seem to stand at all so I don't know if they can call stand for that?
Anyway, good finish by us. Harris is brutal flying for the ball and hurting players in tackles.

slackboy72

All Australian
Aug 16, 2020
AFL Club
Melbourne
Good win for the ladies but the intensity of the tiges was much better that second half.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back