Women's Footy Round 2, 2023 - Port Adelaide vs. Brisbane Lions

Who were your five best players against Port?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

I'll bet all the most recent expansion clubs are wishing they'd started when we did. While the general level of the league skill level has some years to go, our skill level really is good compared to where it was in 2017. Some of the contested marks have been fantastic.

I'll bet all the most recent expansion clubs are wishing they'd started when we did. While the general level of the league skill level has some years to go, our skill level really is good compared to where it was in 2017. Some of the contested marks have been fantastic.
Agree. I am also liking our running handball receives to clear congestion.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They keep stealing our good players but they keep on winning .
Well done girls .

Definitely something in the water in Brisbane. Getting pillaged again & again bcos other teams don't want to have to develop their own players & we get used as a ready made player atm. I like the thought of Bodey, Bates & Wardlaw regretting their money fuelled decisions.

The work of Belle Dawes is really quite integral to our performances this season I feel. She is showing signs of stepping up to a genuine midfield role - 21 touches with many of them clearance work and inside 50s. If she can take more load from Anderson it will really help us win more midfield dominance.

Lily Poss just needs a few more games at this level to build confidence physically and she will really begin to show off her skills. Hopefully she can transition to more inside time in patches.

Back