Game Day Round 2, 2023: Swans v Hawks, SCG 1:10pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Well for a start the post I originally quoted said we need to bring in some more experience. So maybe you’ve responded without even taking on context…

Sure we could try any of the kids you’ve been unwilling to name. No drama.

That wasn’t really what I was responding to though.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
Ah so you want it both ways - bring in experience, but we don't have any. So no point trying out anyone else or drop underperforming players in the senior side because you want experienced players that are non-existent. Naming players would be a waste of time because you would be quick to dismiss as, "I was talking about experience."

Well for a start the post I originally quoted said we need to bring in some more experience. So maybe you’ve responded without even taking on context…

Sure we could try any of the kids you’ve been unwilling to name. No drama.

That wasn’t really what I was responding to though.

Scrimshaw DGB Brockman butler. All should be in the starting 22 without question but apparently can’t get a game in this team. Don’t worry though it isn’t the coaches responsibility.

The band aids have been well and truely torn off, I’ll be very interested in the match presser by Sam, how our defence has been setup is diabolical unless it’s for the purpose of tanking to protect the dgb, scrimshaw of the world but it does nothing for Sicily.

I am very annoyed

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ah so you want it both ways - bring in experience, but we don't have any. So no point trying out anyone else or drop underperforming players in the senior side because you want experienced players that are non-existent. Naming players would be a waste of time because you would be quick to dismiss as, "I was talking about experience."

Way to miss the point… I was responding to someone asking for experience and asked who is there?!

I made no call for changes, young or old. I asked for options to the poster who asked for experience.

Could you have misinterpreted this any worse?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back