Autopsy Round 2, 2023: Western Bulldogs v St.Kilda

Remove this Banner Ad

A lot of bleating in the media last year when Ratts was sacked for Lyon “Saints a rabble… blah blah” There’s no need to hang onto a s**t coach.

Even with our new fitness bloke, Misson, breaking over a third of our list in pre-season and a no name forward line, we are able to beat two of last years finalists.

A lot of s**t coaches in the AFL and we’ve found out how hard it is watching a poorly coached team for the past 10 years.

It’s brilliant to enjoy footy again under Ross.

Los Angeles Bean GIF by Working Title

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Now that was a comprehensive performance. Really good leadership from Ross and the team to tell the boys to pull their heads in with the unnecessary free kicks at half time. Didn’t notice the umps after and we created our own luck.

Philippou and Owens are freakish talents! Hope there’s room for them in the midfield when king and membrey come back

Quality is there!

Defence held up but onto the underrated players:

Cordy very good and his goals are great but what I like most is his intelligence kicking inside 50. Very very surprising.

Hunter Clark chased HARD. Don’t care how many touches he played defensive very well.

Wood great again

Ross ok in his comeback. Stat sheet unremarkable and the usual sky high kicks but not the only one out there. Did some things not on the stat sheet like shepards and bumps.

I will make sure I do not miss the Essendon match dying I couldn’t be there for the last two in person.

Brad Johnson about to cry.

On SM-S908E using BigFooty.com mobile app

Remove this Banner Ad

Back