Prediction Round 2, 2024: Changes vs GWS

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Out: Gaff
In: Chesser

Maric quiet in the preseason game (and in the WAFL wasn't he?). Darling s**t today but given what we need, i.e. someone to force a stoppage on the long predictable kick down the wing, I don't think we lose him. Can't be upset if we do but nah, not yet.

Not quite sure what Edwards is, or what we hope he'll become? Sort of just... a guy without a role out there.

Out: Gaff, Witherden, Darling
In: Hall, Maric.

Won't happen yet, so this week with a simple swap of Chesser to 22 Gaff to sub. Don't want match committee making themselves too ill too early counting all the money on display in the WAFL.

Out: Gaff, Witherden, Darling
In: Hall, Maric.

Won't happen yet, so this week with a simple swap of Chesser to 22 Gaff to sub. Don't want match committee making themselves too ill too early counting all the money on display in the WAFL.
Gaff to sub, what's the point of that? He will still be too slow to catch anyone

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I understand the beauty of a forum is we all get to voice our opinion and there's no right or wrong posts in that regard.

But * some of you have a screw loose and are just flat out wrong.

OUT: Gaff
IN: Jones (sub; Chesser on field)

I'd love to see Burgiel, Hall, Dewar, etc get a crack but they're also kids who aren't Harley Reid so I'd also like to see them bash the door down at WAFL level and force the selectors' hands. Maric deserves to play AFL but Darling has role in forcing a contest. If we went with Allen / Waterman / Maric we would have to be a lot more creative in the F50 (not a terrible thing to be fair). The sooner we can replace players like Cole and Witherden, the better.

How else do we sit him out without offending his ego or actually dropping him?
His career at AFL level is done. Simpson needs to actually have the hard conversations he's tried avoiding for years

Did that once with Priddis, and once was enough. If Gaff goes what's next? Retire Jack Darling? Tell Alex Witherden he's too slow to play the game? It's not going to happen.
Well it starts with Gaff, then if another player is so bad they need to be tapped on the shoulder then yes conversation required with them too

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back