Prediction Round 2, 2024: Changes vs GWS

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has Dewar really jumped ahead of the likes of JJ, Trew and Rotham?

Well he would be ahead of Trew as he wasn’t delisted last year for a start, Rotham is only still hanging around because he has a contract and Jones well has already been cut by a club once and hasn’t cemented a spot at a second club because you need more than looking to run fast to actually be viable in the team. .. well most teams anyway.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Also just a note on Ginbey for people here. A large part of the reason he wasn't playing more central in the midfield is because yeo was playing the defensive mid role. When he's doing that and still able to get 5 clearances as well you can see why Ginbey didn't attend a lot of centre bounces.
What was Duggan doing in there? I assumed he was the defensive mid (based on CBA stats) but wasn't watching closely during the game.

Well he would be ahead of Trew as he wasn’t delisted last year for a start, Rotham is only still hanging around because he has a contract and Jones well has already been cut by a club once and hasn’t cemented a spot at a second club because you need more than looking to run fast to actually be viable in the team. .. well most teams anyway.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Just quietly adding to my list of Eagles players you actively despise. Think I’ve got more than half the current squad on there so far

Where does Dewar play exactly? HF or HB? Assuming he isnt a pure mid.

He’s a half forward

Not dissimilar to Brockman

Baker who was taken as a Cat B in the same draft as Dewar plays half back

Gaff has to be dropped on the back of that. Gotta set standards.

Give Hall one more week in the magoos (hopefully they have another trial this week). Plus need to give Ginbey mid minutes, have to find out early this year if he is ready or not. Can’t roll with Ginbey, Reid and Hall in the guts yet.

Out- Gaff, Witherdeb
In- Jones, Dewar (Sub)

Round 2
Hough (Greene) - Barrass- Cole
Jones - Gov - Duggan
Hunt - Reid - Chesser
Cripps - Darling - Petruccelle
Long - Oscar - Waterman
Williams- Yeo - Kelly
Ginbey - Brockman - Edwards - Jamieson

Sub- Dewar
If you are gonna give a kid like Dewar a debut game, might as well give him an actual spot on the bench, rather than the sub spot.

The Eagles players on the way to this game.
Ralph Wiggum Danger GIF

They will give the record loss from last year a fair shake.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Preview thread is up

Ongoing discussion re changes can continue there

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back