2St KildaMarvel StadiumAway6:05pm, Sunday, 14 JuneFox Footy
3GWS GiantsMarvel StadiumHome7:50pm, Friday, 19 JuneChannel 7, Fox Footy
4SydneySydney Cricket GroundAway7:40pm, Thursday, 25 JuneChannel 7, Fox Footy
5North MelbourneMarvel StadiumHome7:40pm, Saturday, 4 JulyChannel 7, Fox Footy

Apr 8, 2005
Melbourne
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
A 5 day break then a 6 day break. Thx Gill.
Please don't take his as an attack... but i really dislike this line of thinking with Bulldogs supporters. Looking at that fixture, the first thought should be that we are thrilled. A Thursday, Friday and Saturday night game in that block, thats tremendous. Even the Sunday night one is pretty good considering people are still largely house bound. We've done really well out of these four rounds

Dec 2, 2011
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
The 2 quick turnarounds so early worries Me for injuries, especially in RnD 3. I’m quite aware GWS have a similar (will be finished cool down/baths just after we start). I do fail to see how after such a long break they have a need for any team to have a 5 day break so early on. If I was a GWS supporter I’d be just as annoyed.
I haven’t looked at the draw apart from us but did note a Saint friend posting their games. 4 in a row on Fox with no free to air. That’s pretty poor also.

Virgin Dog

Cancelled
Oct 29, 2017
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Please don't take his as an attack... but i really dislike this line of thinking with Bulldogs supporters. Looking at that fixture, the first thought should be that we are thrilled. A Thursday, Friday and Saturday night game in that block, thats tremendous. Even the Sunday night one is pretty good considering people are still largely house bound. We've done really well out of these four rounds
Our opponents will be in the same boat. Nothing to complain about. As you said, we should be happy we're getting such great time slots

Virgin Dog

Cancelled
Oct 29, 2017
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Being reported today that Buddy won't be able to run for 3-4 weeks after medium level hamstring strain, so almost certainly missing our R4 match.
They said it looks worse than the one last year that made him miss 9 weeks, so could be out for 3 months

Love your signature, X_b_X, but has Johnno done a break and entry at the Museum ?
I reckon I've had the signature for years, while he was still playing. It was in reference to an opposition poster having a signature that read, "Brad Johnson has a pea heart."

Remove this Banner Ad

Back