U18 Champs Round 2 - Allies vs Vic Metro

Remove this Banner Ad

I found it difficult to distinguish between many of the Allies midfield players, owing to that God-awful jumper of theirs.

Lock in Buku Khamis as a first rounder.....Dogs must be made to pay for the best defender in this draft.
Turner was no 20 with the awful haircut. Plays on the wing.

Turner was no 20 with the awful haircut. Plays on the wing.

Yeah....I know who he is.

The kid dominated the first academy game he played in with an outstanding B.O.G performance.

Looks like 3 Taswegians getting drafted at a minimum this year.

Dylan Williams along with Andrews were the 2 Vic Metro players to announce themselves here.....With Khamis proving his credentials as a first-rate defender.

Yeah....I know who he is.

The kid dominated the first academy game he played in with an outstanding B.O.G performance.

Looks like 3 Taswegians getting drafted at a minimum this year.

Dylan Williams along with Andrews were the 2 Vic Metro players to announce themselves here.....With Khamis proving his credentials as a first-rate defender.
I think Chayce, Tarryn, and Fraser Turner are almost locks (the almost being Turner).

Decent chances Anderton, McGuiness, and Baker (Anderton being the best chance). Rubock needs to do more.. :(

O'Niell looks good for next year :)

I think Chayce, Tarryn, and Fraser Turner are almost locks (the almost being Turner).

Decent chances Anderton, McGuiness, and Baker (Anderton being the best chance). Rubock needs to do more.. :(

O'Niell looks good for next year :)

Tarryn Top 10, Chayce top 20....Turner late or rookie cert.

Khamis murdered Blakey & smashed Thomas earlier with a crunching tackle.....B.O.G by an absolute country mile.

I'm not talking one match, I'm talking his body of work compared with the other two and what I've seen in the flesh from all of them over the last 2 years at TAC level.

A body of work is one thing.....The ability to step up to the next level is yet another.

Off that game I'm not convinced he has the necessary tools to make the transition....Khamis on the other hand, I've no doubt about.

Remember, these games are the best against the best at their age level.....Perhaps Radovanovic excels against meeker & slower opponents.

A body of work is one thing.....The ability to step up to the next level is yet another.

Off that game I'm not convinced he has the necessary tools to make the transition....Khamis on the other hand, I've no doubt about.

Remember, these games are the best against the best at their age level.....Perhaps Radovanovic excels against meeker & slower opponents.
Good I hope the opposition recruiters think the same as you and the Crows can snaffle him draft night.

Good I hope the opposition recruiters think the same as you and the Crows can snaffle him draft night.
I wouldn't be sleeping on Khamis to be fair Bicks, actually screams a little of our own Doedee to me. He's in my top 30.

But I agree, Radovanovic seems to have runs on the board, and like I've said is a high upside type

Still 2 games to go for Vic metro & a half a season of TAC cup & Finals as yet.

If he's as good as you say, then I'm sure other recruiters interests will have been piqued.....He didn't look out of his depth by any stretch.

Though putting him ahead of Khamis on preference after that game, strikes me as overly optimistic in the extreme.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thanks mate, I actually thought Country were playing as that’s the first side that is I saw in the OP.

Probably should have read the thread title.

How did young Bailey Smith go?

Not his usual dominant self...though what he does always has a touch of class about it.....Was instrumental in setting up King for the match-winning goal.

Very "fluid" that top 30 of yourzzzzzz...:p
Nah he’s been on the cusp of it for a while now, played a great game today so he’s in

Might not be as high upside as Stefan but he’s got a lot of potential too, shame that the Bulldogs have KPDs and 3rd tall defenders galore right now

Just got done watching the replay, thought both teams had an even spread of contributers so picking out the very best players was tough, my personal bests from that game

Metro
Smith, Quaynor, Rowbottom, West, Williams, Butters

Allies
Turner, T. Green, Koschitzke, Scott, Jones, Walker

No Khamis?....Interesting omission, to say the least.

Even spread he could have easily fitted in instead of Williams or Butters but both of those guys still played very well

Quaynor was his equal to half time, but went missing thereafter.....Are you sure you don't have them mixed-up?

Khamis was huge in that 3rd quarter & was the singular reason Metro were still kept in it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back