Game Day Round 2: Brisbane v Geelong, GMHBA Stadium

Who were your three best players against Geelong?

• Lauren Arnell

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Greta Bodey

• Shannon Campbell

• Isabel Dawes

• Jessy Keeffe

• Rheanne Lugg

• Maria Moloney

• Lily Postlethwaite

• Sharni Webb

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

mikey127

Premiership Player
Feb 4, 2011
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Put the votes up.
For me

3. Conway
2. Warsaw
1. Anderson

Big apology to Bates as def next best

Last edited:

AFLQLD

Premiership Player
Jul 15, 2012
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
There are other teams?
Great control of field position and our girls just wore them down. I think Starcā€™s game plan really matches our talent well. He seems each season to have a good understanding of what the team can do and we play accordingly.

inpressive start to the season.

Iā€™ve been critical of Dakota - bit too rough around the edges at times - but sheā€™s already given us more than what Sabrina did for all of last season.

She gives our forward line what Dan Merrett did for the men - physical presence and desperation, interspersed with moments of class. As a foil to Wardlaw and Weutshner, she fills a role well. This forward line has the potential to be elite.

FLVanLandingham

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 3, 2017
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Finally managed to watch the reply. Great play from the team. I think our game plan fits really well with our personnel, or at least up against our opponents we've had :) I want a Davidson goal each week, if just for her celebrations! That step she did for her goal was so poised. Noticed the step being used alot around the ground by our girls, must know some of the tackles coming in are quite heedless and its working out.

Who was the female commentator? Like the bit where she talked about how the girls were really in a positive mindset for the year, and mentioned there were now no egos after some players had left? I haven't exactly followed the off-field female team all the much but it was a bit funny, if just a throwaway comment :p

Onto next week! great stuff

LeakyValve

Club Legend
Nov 26, 2015
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
She gives our forward line what Dan Merrett did for the men - physical presence and desperation, interspersed with moments of class. As a foil to Wardlaw and Weutshner, she fills a role well. This forward line has the potential to be elite.
I think all teams are better when they have a "disruptor" and someone difficult to pigeonhole like Dakota is.
And also most pleased to see Sophie C didn't suffer from any second game back blues.
Enjoyed her interview on the AFL podcast too. Comes across as a really likeable individual.

Back