Round 2 C/VC

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's got nothing to do with our win, I just think Pies are garbage still.
upload_2017-3-30_15-52-34.png

;)

If we're still garbage, from September last year til now, when did Richmond become good?

View attachment 351526

;)

If we're still garbage, from September last year til now, when did Richmond become good?

Hey, I never said we were good. I just know that we've beaten you 3 out of the last 4 times.

But for real we became good when we traded Sydney pick 46 for the greatest player of all time, duh.
Love you, Nank.

JJK from West Coast or JPK from Sydney into Danger.... decisions decisions..

Hey, I never said we were good. I just know that we've beaten you 3 out of the last 4 times.

But for real we became good when we traded Sydney pick 46 for the greatest player of all time, duh.
Love you, Nank.
haha fair call

it's going to be a good match, close.

SC wise, I need Rance to play like Rance and not like Relton

Not going Rance into McMillan?
nah if I make Macmillan captain I'll just win SC, so I need to give everybody else a chance, keep him as my secret weapon

:$

haha fair call

it's going to be a good match, close.

SC wise, I need Rance to play like Rance and not like Relton

Even though I don't rate them I still picked 3 of them as my starting premos, and two of them are gonna be superpremos lol :oops:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Richmond supporters getting a little carried away after the win vs Carlton, despite copping 15 goals haha
the match will be decided by less than 3 goals either way, it'll be good watching
You're not having a very good time of this are you

Went Grundy into Danger, thought I was going to have a decision and then realised I have no players not playing, so Danger it is then.......

I am not.

Danger scored 229 against Norf last year.

He should smash the 120 mark.
I VC'd Pendles. Wont be taking it either, I figure that barring an abslute disaster, even if I get it wrong, it won't be by much. I reckon he's more likely to go over by 40 than under by 40.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back