Autopsy Round 2: Changes v Essendon: Brayshaw, Lumumba in for Frost, McDonald

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dunn for OMac
Brayshaw for Frost

I'd consider giving Tyson a rocket too. ******* terrible by hand and foot for too long now.

Out: OMac, Harmes

In: Dunn, Brayshaw

OMac is not ready and I'm a big fan of Harmes but he really didn't do much today.

Frost another possible omission but Essendon are light on key defenders so the extra tall will cause them headaches if our midfield gets on top, wouldn't drop him unless we bring another key forward in. Tyson needs to lift this game

Last edited:
Out: O Mac, Frost, Harmes
In: Dunn, Brayshaw, Stretch

Need another outside player.

i saw kent hobble off in the last. hopefully it's a minor injury

i saw kent hobble off in the last. hopefully it's a minor injury
he was running around high 5ing supporters after the game.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Unleash the Lumumba!*

*not actually. our problem today was bombing it recklessly forward, something Lumumba has made his career doing

Out: OMac, Harmes

Don't think many changes need to be made. Harmes only going because he was quieter and is a more natural replacement for Brayshaw.

Leave Frost in for one more week, give him a chance against Essendon. Essendon's Key Defensive stocks are weak. Let's exploit it.

I think Harmes was sent to scully in the second half so had to sacrifice his game a bit. I don't know that he did any better than bugg or m jones but may explain why he went quiet offensively

Sent from my GT-P5220 using Tapatalk

Out: OMac (inj), Harmes

Frost gets another week to show something. Bugg would also want to play a lot better than he did today. Those two are probably next in line when Petracca and Trengove are ready.

Tyson was putrid for the most part. Seriously needs to tidy up his kicking or he'll start to come under pressure.

I think Harmes was sent to scully in the second half so had to sacrifice his game a bit. I don't know that he did any better than bugg or m jones but may explain why he went quiet offensively

Sent from my GT-P5220 using Tapatalk
Scully was much quieter later on, much less booing from the crowd, so he must have done alright

Harmes out is silly.. played a shut down roll on scully and was good in patches

Out: tyson, bugg, o mac

In: brayshaw, lumumba, dunn

Harmes out is silly.. played a shut down roll on scully and was good in patches

Out: tyson, bugg, o mac

In: brayshaw, lumumba, dunn
He didn't shut Scully down.......

Also you don't drop Tyson after one average game, you give him a rocket and tell him to pull his finger out if he wants to stay in the team.

One more thing, NO LUMUMBA!

I want to keep making excuses for Tyson, but 2014 has gone now needs to step up or spend time in the 2nd's. at times looked like he was playing for GWS again

Out: Tyson, Omac
In: Brayshaw, Dunn

All ex GWS players will be lucky to put the boots on next week. Frost and Tyson had a few moments, but overall were poor.

Bugg was terrible.
Really? Shut Smith out of the game

Lol at people in this thread. When has Roosy ever made three changes after a win? Will make one change for injury and that's it. Maybe one more for Brayshaw but it's not a guarantee. Can see Brayshaw coming in for OMc and Frost swinging to defence, even.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back