Autopsy Round 2: Changes v Essendon: Brayshaw, Lumumba in for Frost, McDonald

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd switch the top 2. Bombers board full of Watts jokes - all obviously hilarious.

Screw that. Watts - 6 goals :D

They won't have anyone that can go with Hogan IMO. He will eat them for breakfast if we can get a few one on one like we did Q4 vs the GWS

Oct 13, 2015
Brisbane
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Blackhawks, 76ers
Haven't read the whole thread but I hope we don't drop Frost. I actually think he straightens us up a bit and provides another tall target to kick to. The more games he plays the better he'll get at moving to the right spots.

I'm in two minds on Frost this week. He does offer a bit, particularly when I rewatched the game, his pressure work is great, the bloke is just so quick.

But we have to drop a tall for the sake of our forward structure, and I'm not sure if his pressure acts are enough to make up for the fact he doesn't get too many touches, and is a pretty ordinary shot for goal.

Lumumba and Brayshaw in for Frost, OMac

Must be something up with Dunny.
Well their only key forward is Daniher and Judy can play tall.

I like it. Smash them with run. BenKen, H and Kent charging down the wings.

Sprout

Brownlow Medallist
Aug 6, 2010
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
MCFC, The Exers
Lumumba and Brayshaw in for Frost, OMac

Must be something up with Dunny.
Roosy pretty much confirmed in Roos speak that he wouldn't be picked this week.

It's becoming an intriguing one. I wouldn't like this to be the start of him being phased out of the side. O Mac isn't nearly ready to take up his mantle yet.

Haven't read the whole thread but I hope we don't drop Frost. I actually think he straightens us up a bit and provides another tall target to kick to. The more games he plays the better he'll get at moving to the right spots.
He clunks his marks i'll give him that.

Did we get rid of one tall too many?

Not really liking the idea of Lumumblehoodoovoodoo being back in the team.

Possibly, but it wasn't OMac making us look slow, it was Frost & Pedo & Watts & Hogan all forward.

I don't mind it. Hogan and Watts forward, TMac and Judy back, Pedo swing and Max ruck.

Jul 14, 2007
Melbourne, Victoria
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Chicago Bulls
Possibly, but it wasn't OMac making us look slow, it was Frost & Pedo & Watts & Hogan all forward.

I don't mind it. Hogan and Watts forward, TMac and Judy back, Pedo swing and Max ruck.

I did forget about Garland and then had a look at their forward line, not so much of a problem after looking and Pedo should be better back up in the ruck than McKernan/Daniher/Ambrose whichever one the Bombers go for.

Still don't like Lumumba being in, although perhaps he will surprise if we get the ball moving quickly.

Feb 15, 2015
South Yarra
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Mt Buller Demons
I did forget about Garland and then had a look at their forward line, not so much of a problem after looking and Pedo should be better back up in the ruck than McKernan/Daniher/Ambrose whichever one the Bombers go for.

Still don't like Lumumba being in, although perhaps he will surprise if we get the ball moving quickly.
He will surprise what with being gifted

Cannon82

Cancelled
10k Posts Melbourne Poster of the Year Melbourne Demons - Ben Kennedy Player Sponsor 2016 Melbourne Demons - Jeremy Howe Player Sponsor 2015 Melbourne Demons - Dom Barry Sponsor 2014 Melbourne Demons - Jeremy Howe Sponsor 2014
Oct 26, 2012
AFL Club
Melbourne
Bring in long punt merchant, drop two talls. Righto, oh well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back