Review Round 2: Collingwood 36-36 Richmond

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Didn’t watch it.
But kept an eye on the score.
As has been usual under Buckley, we give our best against the strong teams, for maybe a half at best.
Then it’s all about how long it takes the opposition to peg back the lead and Rub our noses in defeat.
If there had have been correct timed quarters then this would have played out exactly as it has the past few years.

We where very lucky to get a Draw after Good 1st Qtr but we where Crap after Qtr Time.

Did not look fit Enough as we looked tired after 1qtr.

Pendles and Steele was Clearly our best and not many else played Well. Cameron was good in Debut.

We should of won IF the Video Reviewer took of his Richmond Glasses off

Same old story for mine. Some absolutely fantastic efforts by our backs and select members of the midfield, but the structural failures up forward make kicking goals so much more bloody difficult than it should be. Just one bloke who can be a tall mobile marking threat would make all the difference. I'm sick of grinding these games out, even ones we win.

tenor.gif

Both teams got 2 premiership points more than they deserve. I hope Geelong and Hawthorn can put on a hell of a lot better spectacle than the Pies & Tigers did. I’ll be scrubbing this from the Foxtel IQ immediately. Never to watch that garbage again.

Didn’t watch it.
But kept an eye on the score.
As has been usual under Buckley, we give our best against the strong teams, for maybe a half at best.
Then it’s all about how long it takes the opposition to peg back the lead and Rub our noses in defeat.
If there had have been correct timed quarters then this would have played out exactly as it has the past few years.

If you didn’t watch it why are you here?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back