Round 2 Discussion - Let's Get Excited !

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
First look pre R2 and I'm considering these trades

1590557859772.png

Can see the first three plunging in value so they head out and the first three in should shoot right up in value. Still kicking myself I didn't start Cunnington in R1.

No it doesn't

HeftyImperturbableDuckling-size_restricted.gif

Last edited:
Just looked at my team for the first time since lockout, what a ******* shitshow!

I don't think 5 trades is enough to fix that dog's breakfast of both the FWD & DEF lines.

View attachment 882191

That's not too bad mate.

Fix your forwardline and you're giggling.

Houston & Crisp will come good.

I was initially swapping between both of MacPherson/Lynch & Sympkin/Petracca to start, went with the former.

I think those might be the 2 that should go first.

Lynch was good to start with because the Tigs had 8 out of their first 10 at the G or something like that.

Not sure what the go is with their draw now.

I have him but am thinking of moving him on ...

Lynch was good to start with because the Tigs had 8 out of their first 10 at the G or something like that.

Not sure what the go is with their draw now.

I have him but am thinking of moving him on ...
Yes the fixture has changed everything we factored into team selection ..... I do think the mature teams will flourish in this environment over rebuilding sides

(Log in to remove this ad.)

View attachment 882188

Can see the first three plunging in value so they head out and the first three in should shoot right up in value. Still kicking myself I didn't start Cunnington in R1.
Trading out Dangerfield seems a bit extreme. His next few weeks look really, really kind and I think the shortened minutes will generally make him more valuable anyway. de Boer is a ridiculously tough matchup anyway.

Speaking of de Boer, would you trade The Bont? Sounds ridiculous but he's bound to lose a lot of money and given the way this season works fortune will favour the brave.

View attachment 882188

Dangerfield was tagged by De Boar in round 1 so he's still worthwhile imo.
I'm not sure Viney & Howe will go up that much as and they probably won't be in the top 6 or 8 imo.

In big news:

If that happens it's a lot easier to see rookies holding/winning a spot.

View attachment 882188

I’d be keeping Danger with all the games at home.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back