Round 2 Discussion - It's Time To Get Excited Again

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Did 3 downgrades to bank 400k

Would have scored more with doughnuts and not trading in spuds

Went from about 30000 to about 15000 in ranking with a 1625 score so I assume most people had an absolute nightmare. Got a few tough calls to make regarding Macrae, B. Smith and D. Smith.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Damm Gold Coast playing Adelaide next week. Both s**t teams but easy to score against both. Do u give Brodie and Dmac another chance?

1761, went from about 8000 to 304 so anything above 1600 must have been ok for this round.

Can't afford to keep Macrae, he's been pushed out to the wing almost full-time and better off downgrading to Fyfe or merret and using the money to fix up bench rookies I think

1638 - Traded Macrae out for Selwood and Wingard, was feeling really nervous this morning, but slightly vindicated now. Started Schulz over Taylor, cost me some points. Went from 15000 to 5799

1682 - thought it was crap score untill i looked at the rankings - top 2k!
If only i made gawn capt instead of titch

Also had to reverse trades and back out sellwood and lloyd because Naismith wasnt picked ;(

Finished on 1645 (rank up 1k or so to just above 2400). Rank is decent, but something is still not sitting right with me when I look at my team. It's probably just Brodie Smith though

Macrae and Kelly. Grand total of 1.7mil spent to be outscored by a D8.

Should just go bloody Rowell captain next week. More heart and balls than both combined.

How much did Jelly end up on? I spat it (I do not own him but a bunch of other not-fun people) and stopped looking at the scores in that game and I shall not look again until I have calmed down. I know he was on 13 for a while. :(

(Macrae was my captain. I also own Gawn. I am stupid.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back