Round 2 Discussion - It's Time To Get Excited Again

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Apart from Titch captain failure this round is going OK.

Aish going great as my POD, should of played Bennell over Brown but just glad he got through the game and will play agin next week.
Petracca is a beast, happy with Brayshaw (freo), Starcevich on the bench means I can afford to go Cummings down to Rivers and bench him and play Starcevich next week.

Found a way to get Gawn in this week but decided not to. The captaincy option was so tempting.

Can't complain with my ins though: Petracca, Pittonet and Bennell.

Petracca for sure
Should have done it this week but had to deal with Roberton which meant keeping MacPherson
At this stage I think MacPherson to Petracca might actually cost money :(

If Gaff is going to start tackling then he can come right on into my team. He's disgustingly good, should have been first picked in my side.
Having to watch Tadams and Gaff ton up every week while I have to deal with slowly removing my fwd rookies is going to be awful.
One aspect of my side I am happy with at the moment is Gaff and Oliver at M1/M2. Consistent, Durable and reliable.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Should have done it this week but had to deal with Roberton which meant keeping MacPherson

One aspect of my side I am happy with at the moment is Gaff and Oliver at M1/M2. Consistent, Durable and reliable.
Great picks! That's the way to pick uniques. I'm calling it now, Gaff will be the highest scoring mid. He's going to have 2 tons under his belt and he hasn't even had any home games yet, his run home is going to be disgustingly good.

They're the two I'm tossing up who to trade Walsh to. Kudos for sticking with the ultra reliable guys.

D-Mac me too :sick:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back