Round 2 Discussion - Let's Get Excited !

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
He scored 4 points less than Danger .....so is Danger also a problem, or do we simply accept that one game is insufficient evidence to ditch plans, months in the making

I could not agree more. My attempt at humour crashed and burnt, pardon the pun. I should never try to be humorous when I am just not a funny type of guy. I just wanted to use the famous quote ‘Houston we have a problem’.For what it is worth I think he will be a great pick up.

Last edited:

After 5 trades and with $47,300 in the bank, my round 2 side looks like this

Scored 2346 in round 1
View attachment 883325
Nice round one score!
I’d suggest Waiting in rookie adjustments and although I love the fact you have 4 Dees in there I’d look at Oliver to T Mitchell. I’m looking at Oliver to Viney if I need cash. Titch is a safer bet and I went Oliver pre season but now Titch has additional time it’s worth considering. Although I don’t think Oliver will disappoint.

Nice round one score!
I’d suggest Waiting in rookie adjustments and although I love the fact you have 4 Dees in there I’d look at Oliver to T Mitchell. I’m looking at Oliver to Viney if I need cash. Titch is a safer bet and I went Oliver pre season but now Titch has additional time it’s worth considering. Although I don’t think Oliver will disappoint.
Thanks. I think I'll keep the faith with Oliver but i guess with my mid setup im relying on lots of high end midpricers to step up (Cogs, McCluggage, Viney) so i'm somewhat worried i wont be able to get the true guns (Fyfe, Neale, Macrae, Danger?, Titch?) except by trading those guys at the 'right time'.

Well I don't don't about everyone else but I'm ******* pumped that footy is back...Yes, footy is back baby, SC is back...WOOT WOOT!!!

After scoring 2363 in round one, I've made my 5 trades and ended up with this. (Aiming for cash gen but still scoring, really annoyed as I changed Howe last minute)

I'm backing Houston in. Thinking about only one of Bewley or Fort and bringing in Wingard plus Georgiades but I'm worried about the latters JS.

Tell me where you think I've royally rooted it.

1590797978063.png

1590798031361.png

Well I don't don't about everyone else but I'm ******* pumped that footy is back...Yes, footy is back baby, SC is back...WOOT WOOT!!!

After scoring 2363 in round one, I've made my 5 trades and ended up with this. (Aiming for cash gen but still scoring, really annoyed as I changed Howe last minute)

I'm backing Houston in. Thinking about only one of Bewley or Fort and bringing in Wingard plus Georgiades but I'm worried about the latters JS.

Tell me where you think I've royally rooted it.

View attachment 883855

View attachment 883856

Very nice team. I'm not completely sold on Bewley but i do like your trades.

Is Viney the real deal or a flash in the pan?

He's a 90-97 ave mid currently averaging 186 what do you think? But seriously, he's been in the system for 8 years and probably wants to prove a point to the higher ups at Melbourne for demoting him to VC. I could see him having a "spike year" similar to Boak last year, but not as high. 100-105 average not out of the question in a shortened season.

viney.JPG

Hai kents :moustache:
Decided it was about time I came back to this joint. Wasn't really sure I could give a * about SC at all this year - still probably won't give a * but I miss melting and posting puppies with all of you glorious campaigners. So here I am

Ranked at the lofty heights of 60k after R1 - how the * did I finish like 140 overall last year?
Team is full of duds but that just means I'll be melting more often. Which means I'm probably contributing more to the board :moustache:
Don't even know what to do with 5 trades yet. Will figure that out later. Here's to the good times

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hai kents :moustache:
Decided it was about time I came back to this joint. Wasn't really sure I could give a fu** about SC at all this year - still probably won't give a fu** but I miss melting and posting puppies with all of you glorious campaigners. So here I am

Ranked at the lofty heights of 60k after R1 - how the fu** did I finish like 140 overall last year?
Team is full of duds but that just means I'll be melting more often. Which means I'm probably contributing more to the board :moustache:
Don't even know what to do with 5 trades yet. Will figure that out later. Here's to the good times

OMG so many puppies. So hard right now.

Looking at my side I’m just going to wait until the teams announced. I reckon the rookies will cause grief. BZT Starcervich Buderick Brown Brander Cavara. Going to need to potentially use a few trades with they lot. I’ll be keeping Sturt if injured as will play regular games IMO. Premos I’ll be keeping for now.

You think Tyler Brown isn't getting a game Round 2? Based on what?

Absolute lock to play IMO. On some of the others you may be right though Brander was a helluva lot better in the 2nd half than the first and I'd be surprised if he didn't get another crack at it

You think Tyler Brown isn't getting a game Round 2? Based on what?

Absolute lock to play IMO. On some of the others you may be right though Brander was a helluva lot better in the 2nd half than the first and I'd be surprised if he didn't get another crack at it
I’m not convinced they’ll all get dropped but there’ll be a few casualties. Brown probably decent chance to keep his spot. Especially with Treloar out.

IMO if you took Viney to start the season, well done. Trading down a Bont or other premo to get him is fraught with danger. I love him but Viney has never been a huge scorer. I hope he proves me wrong. The money would be handy and I’ve considered going Oliver to Viney for that reason. But won’t be doing it unless I really need the cash.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back