Round 2 Discussion - Let's Get Excited !

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Madly checks to see if Steven is in my team

Breathes a huge sigh of relief

Now what to do with the other 30 spuds in my team

You can tell the people who had a :poo: round one. So bloody obvious that they want a reset.

I had a poor round one but you don't hear me complaining. Suck it up.

Last edited:
Madly checks to see if Steven is in my team

Breathes a huge sigh of relief

Now what to do with the other 30 spuds in my team

You can tell the people who had a :poo: round one. So bloody obvious that they want a reset.

I had a poor round one but you don't hear me complaining. Suck it up.
How poo was it!

I'm 57K, so, I'm a petulant child who wants moar!!!!

I mean I love you kent.

How poo was it!

I'm 57K, so, I'm a petulant child who wants moar!!!!

I mean I love you kent.
I feel ya sitting 55k 🙃
Still like the overall balance of my squad if we were looking at a normal 22 round season
However with the new rules and only 16 more games High impact players and rucks are the way to go. Missing out on a few of them right now and would like a reset to feel like I’m a chance again! But we’ll see what happens and I’ll roll with the one sided punching bag I am with this cruel game

(Log in to remove this ad.)

In the meantime good sir, may I enquire as to the fine lass in your avi? :moustache:
Sweet, cute as a button, and damn talented. Yepp, what Nerd said up there ^^
Probably best wait till the missus leaves the room before googling the name.
One of our favorite BigFooty SC "back in 5" girls...though i'm now leaning toward Vast's avitar which is more of a "back in 4"
For those long nights toiling and sweating over SC trades.

I'm actually hoping SC gives us no extra trades as i reckon a lot of people wouldn't come back for this season. I admit it is selfish thinking granted im quite happy with my team. However; with less rounds while retaining the same amount of trades, prices changing after 2 rounds, scores being scaled ridiculously because of shorter quarters and seemingly all ruckmen being KOTD, this season is kinda shitty for fantasy. I'll be happy to have AFL back but unless i really start off well i dont think ill be very dedicated to SC this year.

I'm actually hoping SC gives us no extra trades as i reckon a lot of people wouldn't come back for this season. I admit it is selfish thinking granted im quite happy with my team. However; with less rounds while retaining the same amount of trades, prices changing after 2 rounds, scores being scaled ridiculously because of shorter quarters and seemingly all ruckmen being KOTD, this season is kinda shitty for fantasy. I'll be happy to have AFL back but unless i really start off well i dont think ill be very dedicated to SC this year.
This is exactly why they WILL give us extra trades. They want as many clicks on the site as possible. It will be dumbed down like never before.

This is exactly why they WILL give us extra trades. They want as many clicks on the site as possible. It will be dumbed down like never before.
Oh yeah, you're right, in saying that i think ill revert back to playing RDT as my favourite form of fantasy this season. 22 trades, scores arent being artificially inflated and the eliminator is always fun. Plus there is a prize for the best league.

I guess i wont mind too much if we get 5 or so trades first round back in SC, but if its a total reset ill be annoyed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back