Round 2 Discussion - Let's Get Excited !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 19, 2011
MCG
AFL Club
Hawthorn
It will go ahead as planned. This will all blow over when all the grey nomad campaigners are back from their cruises and not bringing any more infection into the country. We'll realise that our sparsely populated country doesn't spread viruses like New York, Rome or London. And we'll blow that mighty siren at the G.
🙏🙏🤞🤞🤞😇😇❤️❤️❤️🙏🙏

Sep 3, 2005
Adelaide
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Baghdad Bombers
It will go ahead as planned. This will all blow over when all the grey nomad campaigners are back from their cruises and not bringing any more infection into the country. We'll realise that our sparsely populated country doesn't spread viruses like New York, Rome or London. And we'll blow that mighty siren at the G.
🙏🙏🤞🤞🤞😇😇❤❤❤🙏🙏
Im blowing my own siren :moustache:

Me Myself and I

Club Legend
Feb 3, 2016
Singapore
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Luton Town
When will Round 2 start ....will it start ?
1585438439699.png

Credence

Draftee
Mar 15, 2020
AFL Club
Richmond
I am only new to this forum but I am a mad supercoach player. I spent 2 months trying to perfect my team for Round 1 and finally convinced my 16 year old son to play the day before it started. I saw the team he picked and tried to help him but he would have nothing of it and wanted to do it his way and picked his team in 20 minutes "amature" well after Round 1 he outscored me be 200+ points. I honestly give up:rolleyes:

I am only new to this forum but I am a mad supercoach player. I spent 2 months trying to perfect my team for Round 1 and finally convinced my 16 year old son to play the day before it started. I saw the team he picked and tried to help him but he would have nothing of it and wanted to do it his way and picked his team in 20 minutes "amature" well after Round 1 he outscored me be 200+ points. I honestly give up:rolleyes:
Just trade in a few more rucks and you'll catch up :p

big bootaaaaah

Brownlow Medallist
Mar 10, 2011
Doghouse
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Can gagf
🙏🙏🤞🤞🤞😇😇❤❤❤🙏🙏
New York and London may be the sparsely populated ones by the end of this 😱

Nov 6, 2003
Melbourne
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
🇦🇺 🇦🇺 🇦🇺 West Adelaide

Clubs believe the month of August is football’s most likely return period following discussions with the AFL on Thursday night.

And Foxfooty.com.au understands the league offered further direction to at least one club on Friday reiterating they prepare for a mid-August recommencement.

The best case remains June 11, but high ranking club officials now categorise this as a highly improbable following discussions with the AFL. One said: “It’s pretty much out of the question from what I’m led to believe.”

Aside from health risks associated with the coronavirus outbreak, there are logistical matters such as interstate travel to consider before restarting the 2020 season.

Gil said they are willing to go late in the year didnt he?

Not counting mid week games. August is the latest you could start to finish the 16 rounds plus finals.

Then you may have other factors sound as ground availability due to the cricket.

I cant see how this season goes ahead unless this situation improves quickly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back