Round 2 Discussion - Let's Get Excited !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 14, 2010
Central Coast
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
GWS Giants
Yeah keep the scumbags out
Clearly there are exceptions.
1588454043576.png

Nov 6, 2003
Melbourne
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
🇦🇺 🇦🇺 🇦🇺 West Adelaide
We're back bitches

My liver is ready
Starting to get excited ....just waiting on SC changes for the seasons

Those who left players out due to injury concerns, now face all those players being available .....Tom Mitchell a classic case

Are we going back to regular quarters or are they sticking with this 16 minute bullshit that has a random player scoring a tonne by half time in every game and rucks scoring +14 points for sharked hitouts.

Nov 6, 2003
Melbourne
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
🇦🇺 🇦🇺 🇦🇺 West Adelaide
Are we going back to regular quarters or are they sticking with this 16 minute bullshit that has a random player scoring a tonne by half time in every game and rucks scoring +14 points for sharked hitouts.
If I'm a betting man, they'll stay with 16 min qtrs ......but the TV stations may want longer Qtrs for more adverts

The 16 min Qtrs was in case the clubs were playing on 4 day breaks ...so is that necessity still there ?

Jul 14, 2010
Central Coast
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
GWS Giants
If I'm a betting man, they'll stay with 16 min qtrs ......but the TV stations may want longer Qtrs for more adverts

The 16 min Qtrs was in case the clubs were playing on 4 day breaks ...so is that necessity still there ?
Pretty sure I've already seen somewhere that they will stick with 16 minute quarters for the rest of the year regardless.

Nov 6, 2003
Melbourne
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
🇦🇺 🇦🇺 🇦🇺 West Adelaide
I have to get my head back into SuperCoach mode .....I lived it for 3 months leading up to the season, and have given it zero thought since R1 ......It's like starting up a finely tuned Porsche, that's been garaged too long

I have to get my head back into SuperCoach mode .....I lived it for 3 months leading up to the season, and have given it zero thought since R1 ......It's like starting up a finely tuned Porsche, that's been garaged too long
Exactly, I don't quite remember why I've selected certain players.
I'm a bit lost now!

markm106

Brownlow Medallist
Mar 29, 2006
Melbourne
AFL Club
Melbourne
Totally the same here. I love and breathe footy and love SuperCoach. As soon as the season got shelved I turned off SuperCoach. Now to start thinking again.

Phoenix_9

Norm Smith Medallist
Feb 12, 2010
Adelaide
AFL Club
St Kilda
I think they need to give us 4 trades. So much has happened between the end of round 1 and now.

S. Hill I assume is fit and firing?
Hooker probably back, does BZT get a game?
Plenty other rookies were potentially placeholders for injured experienced players, we might be scraping at the barrel... hopefully Rankine is ready to roll!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back