Round 2 Discussion - Let's Get Excited !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 29, 2006
Nthn Beaches
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
BBGFC and LRGC
Brander was diabolically bad in the first half. Seriously, totally unco and everything he went near turned to scheiza. I was like "well he won't be getting another game, guess I'll be sideways trading".

But then he was much more settled and redeemed himself in the second half. So maybe it was just nerves.

I predict that if he plays next week he will score more than he did in Round 1.

I dunno if that answers your question. I have a good feeling about him as my D6.
Cheers thanx for getting back. Didnt see any of him so that helps a lot. I might keep him, but on the bench until i see for myself.

Just for your guide, McInerney is no certainty to start Rnd 2. Probably will but it will be extremely difficult to hold his spot even if he goes ok again. There are guys ahead of him but Horse likes him. Keep an eye out for Ling (def 123K) getting a game before Rnd 3 just for starters. 1st rnd pick cruelled by a bung foot for 2yrs but now fit. Club looks set to give Brand every chance at FB to show he can play, and Maibaum training well down back also (reco), so Gould may be awhile off yet. Stephens is killing it but no cert to debut before halfway. Horse has a lot of guys needing games, so unlikely to get long stretches unless ubergood.

Sep 3, 2005
Adelaide
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Baghdad Bombers
Of course. I was just bantering back.

It's possible, if unlikely, that Collingwood won't win the asterisked premiership.

We might not even beat Richmond next week.

You reckon BJ gets a run in Round 2?
Maybe.
Brander will play every game unless he has a mare. We want to get games into him.

Jun 29, 2006
Nthn Beaches
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
BBGFC and LRGC
I heard Dean Cox was still being awarded KOTD points from CD just for being an past AFL ruck thats still breathing
When the big fella yells something at Naismith during training he gets 15 of those luscious "how the FK did he get those" points.
He's teaching Naismith all about SC scoring. The 121 pts came from 4 extra hitouts to advantage whenever we ran an 8 man midfield screen for Parker and JPK. Similar to the way Juddy was made look good by Cox. Swannies are all over this.

I dont see Naismith this yr at Marshall levels, but even a serviceable ruck seems to go alright. If Ceglar and Fort can ton up or close then anyone can. Bellchambers to hit 150+ Rnd 2
Its a ruck party ! Everybody Wang Chung Tonight 🍺

Last edited:
Log back in for the first time in almost 3 months remembering my team is ranked 61,618 and full of spuds...

Bummed-WWE-Wrestler-Reaction-Gif.gif

Delete GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

Alrighty! I am officially back my fellow campaigners. Just checked my team, and yep it still sucks.

Surely my finish of 147th last year was a mere dream... or a glimpse into an alternate reality. o_O

Stop talking like a little girl and use your 5 trades.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back