Round 2 Discussion - Let's Get Excited !

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

The tweet said he's playing high half forward plus some mid time.

Tottally unsure if he gets a game and who comes out for him ?
They've got Hooker, Heppell and Conor Mcgregor to come back so surely they won't pick Hibberd. Townsend was good in round 1 and that's who he'd be competing against

They've got Hooker, Heppell and Conor Mcgregor to come back so surely they won't pick Hibberd. Townsend was good in round 1 and that's who he'd be competing against

Looks like Hib plays the devon, snelling role type role.
Going on he's role today.

I’m thinking this to. Probably gets a game at some stage. In saying that I’m unlikely to pick him until he plays.

That was my justification for starting with him Rd1...that and I was 9k short for McInerney and didn't want to rejig my starting team. Should be a half decent downgrade target for others at some point.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Looking forward to looking at my dogshit team for another 2 months after the season is suspended again after round 2 when another mass outbreak of Coronavirus occurs cause of the tens of thousands of people gathering at the protests today. (All for the cause btw, but another outbreak is inevitable now).

Looking forward to looking at my dogshit team for another 2 months after the season is suspended again after round 2 when another mass outbreak of Coronavirus occurs cause of the tens of thousands of people gathering at the protests today. (All for the cause btw, but another outbreak is inevitable now).
shut it.gif

You better use those 5 trades then :eek:

I don't mind using all 5 trades, I'm just not keen on using all 5 Rd2 trades on rookie corrections, since most of them have * all JS. 2-3 of them are just as likely to be dropped the week after you trade them in. Having solid D7, M9, R3, F7 and running with donuts in the other bench spots might be as good as it gets until a few must have bubble boys come along.

Last edited:
I don't mind using all 5 trades, I'm just not keen on using all 5 Rd2 trades on rookie corrections, since most of them have fu** all JS. 2-3 of them are just as likely to be dropped the week after you trade them in. Having solid D7, M9, R3, F7 and running with donuts in the other bench spots might be as good as it gets until a few must have bubble boys come along.
Agreed, but we have trades to burn this year and cash generation is a must. Can be silly this week then sensible the rest of the year

Agreed, but we have trades to burn this year and cash generation is a must. Can be silly this week then sensible the rest of the year
At the start, I was only going to do 2 trades, then it became 3, then 4 - now possibly 5 :straining:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back