Round 2 Discussion Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
McCarthy

BvYPTJf.gif

Finished on 2046. Not sure where that sits, maybe a touch below par. No major issues apart from rookies.. Wingard and Billings a slight worry but forward premiums are sucking ATM anyway.

Buddy isn't

Hibberd ---> Hannan. Would ideally like to wait for two weeks of scores but as I am aiming to trade both WHE and Marchbank in next week, if I want to get Hannan in it has to be this week. Taking a bit of a punt on this one but I think the risk is worth the reward in this instance

I immediately regret my decision

I got 2221. Before you all go that's awesome, it is from 0 trades and a team that I barely got 1900 from last week. So chances are I am behind the 8 ball by alot still/maybe caught up considering last round was such high scoring.

Finished up on 2136, around par or slightly above. Not many huge scores this week for me, just lots of decent scores with no shockers.

2016, shithouse

Only tons from Treloar, Lloyd, Titchell, Beams, Danger and Doc

Shaw needs to lift, and I would say the same with Steven but I likely will have to dump him due to his punctured lung.

I feel Crouch, Dahlhaus and JOM will come good soon. Theyre getting plenty of the ball, just high handball ratios lowering scores a little. Smith was going alright until he got a corkie and struggled to run out the game.

Likely they'll all go nuts one week and click, but dunno when....

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I feel Crouch, Dahlhaus and JOM will come good soon.

The house is a top 6 forward, so his slight underperforming means nothing.

JOM had 36 disposals. I reckon that he just needs more match practice but will have the 85-95 average moving forward.

Crouch, dont have him so wont comment.

The master (Cobra Kai) has had a very ordinary start to the year with a sub 2000 round this week.
Is it panic stations yet??

1997, captaining Danger instead of Gaff would have helped as would have fielding SPP. Would have brought me up to ~2050 which would have been acceptable.

297k in the bank, very tempted by a GHS to Oliver trade but need to mull it over.

1997, captaining Danger instead of Gaff would have helped as would have fielding SPP. Would have brought me up to ~2050 which would have been acceptable.

297k in the bank, very tempted by a GHS to Oliver trade but need to mull it over.
Captaining Danger would've bee only 20 points more, not 40.

Yeah rookie calls are crucial here, but underperforming premiums are worse. Rookies are making money at least

Captaining Danger would've bee only 20 points more, not 40.

Yeah rookie calls are crucial here, but underperforming premiums are worse. Rookies are making money at least

GHS on field over SPP was about 30 too but it's neither here nor there.

Have to wait to see breakevens to help with decisions this week.

2140. Rooks were better in their second games which give me confidence.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back