Round 2 Discussion Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

2016 was well underpar

Seems par was similar to last week being over 2100 :$

Sitting 3700 and something is shithouse, never been ranked that low, it's like the last 2 years in Supercoach currently, just bog ordinary

Last year I was in the thousands until the byes and ended up 26. You dont need an awesome start, but it helps. * me, last week was my nightmare, this week I am clawing back. A few good rounds will get you back and the correct trading

Last year I was in the thousands until the byes and ended up 26. You dont need an awesome start, but it helps. **** me, last week was my nightmare, this week I am clawing back. A few good rounds will get you back and the correct trading
I don't know what's up with this year though

Underperforming team perhaps? More competition? Higher scoring rounds with risky picks being rewarded?

I normally hang around 200-800 in the early rounds then work my way up through the byes and try to hang on. Another underpar week and I'm miles off the pace.

I don't know what's up with this year though

Underperforming team perhaps? More competition? Higher scoring rounds with risky picks being rewarded?

I normally hang around 200-800 in the early rounds then work my way up through the byes and try to hang on. Another underpar week and I'm miles off the pace.

Haha, dont say that. Then I am out as well :(

Haha, dont say that. Then I am out as well :(
I'm due for everyone to go nuts at once, particularly the Hawthorn lot excluding Titchell

Shaw, Doc, Crouch, Dahl, JOM, Roughy, I Smith etc

I don't mind picks like Danger and Beams scoring 80-100 as they're popular, would rather the guys I mentioned earlier score more than them.

I've seen this scoring pattern with my team regularly in SC over the last 2 years, it takes weeks of solid trading to get yourself better placed, even finishing the year well with trades/injury prevention options.

Working my way into it early this year, better start than last year without being spectacular. Same rookie dilemmas as everyone else. Pure luck though, in not having players like Shaw, Hannebury, Goldstein, all of whom I had last year, and some early rookies scares pushing me to start a couple of mid pricers who have performed. Couple of other got me worried though, particularly Mills.

2161 is an improvement on last week though, and a vast improvement on last year where from memory it took several rounds to crack 2000.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back