NRL Round 2 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm glad Voss is calling out this walking off the mark bullshit. I said during the Raiders game last Saturday that it had happened at least 30 times in that match, and it's been even worse this round. As I said then, it's such an easy rule to adjudicate, made even easier by the fact that you only have call one or two for the players to stop doing it. It's not accidental - they're just trying to take markers out of the play.

This Raiders defence has been pretty ordinary tonight. I know the errors make it tough, but errors still didn't stop them muscling up last week and in the latter stages of last season.
The refs pulled that up 3 or 4 times today in our game. Was more than I've noticed in any game previously.

The refs pulled that up 3 or 4 times today in our game. Was more than I've noticed in any game previously.

I'm glad to hear that - the Raiders game was the only NRL game I watched today, so I hadn't seen that. Did the players stop doing it after it was pulled up?

Parramatta start the season 2-0 for the first time since 1999!
The last time we started 3-0 was 1993.
Yep, very happy with our start but I'm not getting sucked in just yet. This side has ripped my heart out far too often.
If Semi stays fit he is a big chance to smash some records

Parra look great
penrith were scary good in defense and attack...what a turn around
Sharks were great
put a fork in manly and the Titans
roosters need to play for 80 minutes

I'm glad to hear that - the Raiders game was the only NRL game I watched today, so I hadn't seen that. Did the players stop doing it after it was pulled up?
Not that I really noticed. It seemed to happen more when the defence was laying all over the player, trying to slow down the play the ball.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back